Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

HELP! I'm ugly af watch

Announcements

(Original post by Wordnerd2)
    Also, it's not about looks anyway, for some people it is and that's just wrong but for most of us, we look for personality...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My personality has become dry, I cant have fun anymore

(Original post by Anonymous)
    My personality has become dry, I cant have fun anymore
    work on your personality then what else can we say?
    remind yourself that it doesn't matter, do whatever the **** you want.

work on your personality then what else can we say?
    remind yourself that it doesn't matter, do whatever the **** you want.
    I have done! But instead of attracting people I seem to repel them, although it felt really good having a don't give a **** attitude

ReputationRep:
    I have done! But instead of attracting people I seem to repel them, although it felt really good having a don't give a **** attitude
    If you had that attitude you wouldn't have bothered posting

ReputationRep:
    If only I had the confidence too
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not much we can do then.

Yes you'd be suprised, I am often not invited to many things as I look out of 'place', and even my so called friends have said I'm a 3/10 lol
    Did they even point out what features made you look ugly?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    lol bruh why wouldn't you have confidence?

tbh the only time I can see looks mattering is in a relationship or getting with boys.
    your confidence should still be 100% in every other day to say social situation ... once you have confidence you'll probably get a few boys as well.
    There are things that damage your confidence, even for people you're genuinely acquaintances with or not trying to impress them or anything, and I find that only people who suffer from similar things can actually understand what it means to feel awkward or insecure about it. Other people will just say 'oh, it's not as bad as you think' or 'I'm sure you're attractive or fine or whatever'.

ReputationRep:
    When you're ugly, you need to take the funny approach.

(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not much we can do then.

Did they even point out what features made you look ugly?
    My eyes my nose my face shape

(Original post by SeanFM)
    There are things that damage your confidence, even for people you're genuinely acquaintances with or not trying to impress them or anything, and I find that only people who suffer from similar things can actually understand what it means to feel awkward or insecure about it. Other people will just say 'oh, it's not as bad as you think' or 'I'm sure you're attractive or fine or whatever'.
    Your right pal, those on the other side will never understand, I just wish there was an answer to solve all this insecurity of mine
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I guarantee you aren't as fugly as me

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

ReputationRep:
    I am ugly D:

People like to avoid associating themselves with me, I get ignored quite often. It has quite literally killed my confidence, i feel like I never get taken seriously or I'm just not good enough in pretty much every situation I go through. I reallyreally need a confidence boost but I have tried absolutely every thing out there, I'm only young aswell, I just want to have fun and maybe meet a girl and just be viewed by who I am and not what I look like. But it's especially hard being so ugly and so introverted????
    You are probably just a weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    You said you are only young so you will grow into your looks, try exercising it will make you feel good and try and improve your style or get a hair cut to boost your self esteem.

he must be looking for attention, how posting in on tsr going to help you, you should talk to your family or doctor or something

ReputationRep:
    You sound so down, it's okay man, I'm here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.