The Student Room Group

Best and worst DISNEY MOVIES!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Best: Beauty and the beat, Aladdin, Mulan, Little mermaid, tangled and like a ton more.
Worst: Brave?
Reply 21
Best: TREASURE PLANET TREASURE PLANET TREASURE PLANET

One of the more obscure and seriously, criminally underrated disney films. Incidentally i actually rewatched this masterpiece last night. Animation is stunning and holds up incredibly well.

Seriously, if you have not watched this do so now you shall not regret it.
Reply 22
Original post by Mr.bob
Best: TREASURE PLANET TREASURE PLANET TREASURE PLANET

One of the more obscure and seriously, criminally underrated disney films. Incidentally i actually rewatched this masterpiece last night. Animation is stunning and holds up incredibly well.

Seriously, if you have not watched this do so now you shall not regret it.

yeah i agree i loved that movie
Best: Aladdin, Tarzan, Beauty and the beast, Mulan
Worst: Pocahontas and snow white
Reply 24
apparently there is a real story based on pocohontas. You know that?
Argh this is so hard!!

Best: Beauty and the Beast

Worst:... I always found Home on the Range really boring + the animation sucks
Reply 26
worst = finding nemo/dory
best = frozen 2/ Mulan / Hercules
Best - Beauty and the Beast
Worst - Frozen
Original post by ThushaS
Hey guys! What Disney movies have you watched and have been like wow that was really good or have been like hmm that was not that great? Let it be the songs or just the plot. Let's hear what you have to say?
:awesome::badger::clap2::cute:

Spoiler

Best Aladin Worst Frozen
I have too many favourites tbh. I love Mulan, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin & Mary Poppins.
I hate Snow White though. It really scared me when I was younger and now I still don't like it.
Reply 30
Original post by ThushaS
Hey guys! What Disney movies have you watched and have been like wow that was really good or have been like hmm that was not that great? Let it be the songs or just the plot. Let's hear what you have to say?
:awesome::badger::clap2::cute:

Spoiler

Best: Mulan, The Princess and The Frog, Tarzan, treasure planet and Robots. (if that’s even a Disney film. I think it is)
All of them had great plots and/or songs.

Worst: The fox and the hound, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, and basically any other films centred around talking animals. Idky but they just don’t appeal to me as much as watching actual people. The songs are never as good and the plots just seem random and chaotic or they kill an animal or two and make it really sad.
Original post by ThushaS
Why do you guys hate frozen so much?

For me, it was mainly because when it came out, all I heard for months was the let it go song. It really did my head in.
I suppose it didn't help that I worked in a kids nursery at the time. But listening to that song being sung constantly really got to me.
Best- monsters Inc
Worst- frozen
Reply 33
Can’t decide on a best

Frozen is the worst though. By far

Quick Reply

Latest