Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, What age would you like to be married by? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ehh maybe 25-30? But 25 is only 5 years away so maybe not that soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Never.

But I know that is foolish of me.
    You dont seem keen on completing half your religion XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana208)
    aww why not??
    I can't explain it sis.....struggles. But I love marriages. In Shaa Allah my fear will eradicate one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed9746)
    You dont seem keen on completing half your religion XD
    Look at the post above. I will In Shaa Allah though with the help of Allah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    I can't explain it sis.....struggles. But I love marriages. In Shaa Allah my fear will eradicate one day.
    Insha allah. Tbf I get what you mean the prospect of marriage seems kinda dauting but at the same time I want to be married later on with a family.
    You're opinion will most likely change as we mature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana208)
    Insha allah. Tbf I get what you mean the prospect of marriage seems kinda dauting but at the same time I want to be married later on with a family.
    You're opinion will most likely change as we mature
    Thanks for understanding, honestly it is just me. If I was to think outside of real life I would have already liked me to be married with kids ahhaha. I love babies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    I'm going to be just like you - cat (fed up with felix) and I'd want a
    Siberian Husky. :love:
    You can give me your cat idm.

I would loveeee to have a Husky. Only issue would be praying... which is a big thing for me.

And anyways I have predicted your future for you, you're not going to be a single lad. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    You can give me your cat idm.

I would loveeee to have a Husky. Only issue would be praying... which is a big thing for me.

And anyways I have predicted your future for you, you're not going to be a single lad. :hand:
    What's with the :hand: attitude? :lol:

I was actually looking forward to that single life ... plenty of time to explore & grow as a person.... :sigh: (#notsrs :laugh: ) Also, that better not be a subtle hint that I'm gonna get a rista soon! :shock:

Dw, we'll all make it in the end! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    What's with the :hand: attitude? :lol:

I was actually looking forward to that single life ... plenty of time to explore & grow as a person.... :sigh: (#notsrs :laugh: )

Dw, we'll all make it in the end! :hugs:
    Uhum I think you're forgetting your plans on the number and gender of your children with your future partner. Don't try it. :hand:

Everyone tryna copy my single life plan. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    Uhum I think you're forgetting your plans on the number and gender of your children with your future partner. Don't try it. :hand:

Everyone tryna copy my single life plan. :hand:
    Damn it ... I knew being open was going to come and bite me back someday.
    I doubt that's going to happen at least not until 28-30 ish & kids for me is even further beyond that.... :moon:

Meh, we all have our own 'vision' but things change & life throws all kinds of curve balls so who knows whats actually going to happen.

How come you're still up at this time? :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Never.
    Why would i want to be married just so someone can dominate me, not give me money, tell me what i can and can't do and be a general ******** to me?
    exactly
    You seem to have quite the view on marriage 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Damn it ... I knew being open was going to come and bite me back someday.
    I doubt that's going to happen at least not until 28-30 ish & kids for me is even further beyond that.... :moon:

Meh, we all have our own 'vision' but things change & life throws all kinds of curve balls so who knows whats actually going to happen.

How come you're still up at this time? :gasp:
    Did you take that deeply...
    LOOOL I'm sure that won't be the case. Don't you worry buddyyyyy.

True you never know. I might be married to cousin Hamza next week or something.

Suhoor was too much for me, almost puked lol. I'm okay now but still feeling sh*t. What about youuu? How was your first fast?

ReputationRep:
    Did you take that deeply...
    LOOOL I'm sure that won't be the case. Don't you worry buddyyyyy.

True you never know. I might be married to cousin Hamza next week or something.

Suhoor was too much for me, almost puked lol. I'm okay now but still feeling sh*t. What about youuu? How was your first fast?
    I :dontknow: why staying up pretty late 2:30-5:00am is such a amazing/scary time for me. I tend to reflect a lot on life ....

I was referring to that we may also be dead quicker than we think.. :hide:
    It could be exams/life that's getting to me at this time

My prediction skills are too good. :ahee: In fact when I was younger I used to say xyz will happen and it actually would.
    I saw that post above you mentioned on the thread and funny thing is friends/relatives/outside people
    say that to me normally and I go "I don't need Nazir in my life" :lol: (not talking about you)

ReputationRep:
    Never. I believe marriage is unnecessary in these days and I don't need a new title, or a ring on my finger, to know that I'm in a loving, committed relationship. I also hate the idea of a wedding, too much attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That makes no sense.

Well since I'm gay and gay adoption is not something I would personally do (no problem with people who wanna do so), getting married young isn't a priority for me. I'm not really fussed on getting married; if I meet the right person and I think they're marriage material, I will marry them, whether I'm 25 or 55.
    What I meant as that , some people get married when they are young and rush into things , whereas some people get married when they are older , but sometimes it's a lot older , but definitely when you find the right person . It will be good to get married to them - no matter the age .
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    25+

I'd only consider marriage after living together for a few years first though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    6/7, get in there early
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    We're planning on getting married when I'm 23, would have been together 5 years at that point and lived together for around 4.5 years so i think its a good time to do it, just the two of us in a nice hotel somewhere I'd like to us to be married but just want to keep the wedding itself nice and simple.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.