The Student Room Group

Girls, What age would you like to be married by?

Scroll to see replies

Ehh maybe 25-30? But 25 is only 5 years away so maybe not that soon.
Original post by h333
Never.

But I know that is foolish of me.

You dont seem keen on completing half your religion XD
Reply 22
Original post by Banana208
aww why not??

I can't explain it sis.....struggles. But I love marriages. In Shaa Allah my fear will eradicate one day.
Reply 23
Original post by saeed9746
You dont seem keen on completing half your religion XD

Look at the post above. I will In Shaa Allah though with the help of Allah.
Original post by h333
I can't explain it sis.....struggles. But I love marriages. In Shaa Allah my fear will eradicate one day.

Insha allah. Tbf I get what you mean the prospect of marriage seems kinda dauting but at the same time I want to be married later on with a family.
You're opinion will most likely change as we mature
Reply 25
Original post by Banana208
Insha allah. Tbf I get what you mean the prospect of marriage seems kinda dauting but at the same time I want to be married later on with a family.
You're opinion will most likely change as we mature

Thanks for understanding, honestly it is just me. If I was to think outside of real life I would have already liked me to be married with kids ahhaha. I love babies.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I'm going to be just like you - cat (fed up with felix) and I'd want a
Siberian Husky. :love:

You can give me your cat idm. :h:

I would loveeee to have a Husky. Only issue would be praying... which is a big thing for me. :frown:

And anyways I have predicted your future for you, you're not going to be a single lad. :hand:
Original post by undercxver
You can give me your cat idm. :h:

I would loveeee to have a Husky. Only issue would be praying... which is a big thing for me. :frown:

And anyways I have predicted your future for you, you're not going to be a single lad. :hand:

What's with the :hand: attitude? :lol:

I was actually looking forward to that single life ... plenty of time to explore & grow as a person.... :sigh: (#notsrs :laugh: ) Also, that better not be a subtle hint that I'm gonna get a rista soon! :shock:

Dw, we'll all make it in the end! :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
What's with the :hand: attitude? :lol:

I was actually looking forward to that single life ... plenty of time to explore & grow as a person.... :sigh: (#notsrs :laugh: )

Dw, we'll all make it in the end! :hugs:

Uhum I think you're forgetting your plans on the number and gender of your children with your future partner. Don't try it. :hand:

Everyone tryna copy my single life plan. :hand:
Uhum I think you're forgetting your plans on the number and gender of your children with your future partner. Don't try it. :hand:

Everyone tryna copy my single life plan. :hand:

Damn it ... I knew being open was going to come and bite me back someday. :tongue:
I doubt that's going to happen at least not until 28-30 ish & kids for me is even further beyond that.... :moon:

Meh, we all have our own 'vision' but things change & life throws all kinds of curve balls so who knows whats actually going to happen.

How come you're still up at this time? :gasp:
Original post by Anonymous
Never.
Why would i want to be married just so someone can dominate me, not give me money, tell me what i can and can't do and be a general ******** to me?
exactly :colonhash:

You seem to have quite the view on marriage 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn it ... I knew being open was going to come and bite me back someday. :tongue:
I doubt that's going to happen at least not until 28-30 ish & kids for me is even further beyond that.... :moon:

Meh, we all have our own 'vision' but things change & life throws all kinds of curve balls so who knows whats actually going to happen.

How come you're still up at this time? :gasp:

Did you take that deeply...
LOOOL I'm sure that won't be the case. Don't you worry buddyyyyy.

True you never know. I might be married to cousin Hamza next week or something. :smile:

Suhoor was too much for me, almost puked lol. I'm okay now but still feeling sh*t. What about youuu? How was your first fast?
Did you take that deeply...
LOOOL I'm sure that won't be the case. Don't you worry buddyyyyy.

True you never know. I might be married to cousin Hamza next week or something. :smile:

Suhoor was too much for me, almost puked lol. I'm okay now but still feeling sh*t. What about youuu? How was your first fast?

I :dontknow: why staying up pretty late 2:30-5:00am is such a amazing/scary time for me. I tend to reflect a lot on life ....

I was referring to that we may also be dead quicker than we think.. :hide:
It could be exams/life that's getting to me at this time :redface: :frown:

My prediction skills are too good. :ahee: In fact when I was younger I used to say xyz will happen and it actually would. :K:

I saw that post above you mentioned on the thread and funny thing is friends/relatives/outside people
say that to me normally and I go "I don't need Nazir in my life" :lol: (not talking about you)
(edited 7 years ago)
Never. I believe marriage is unnecessary in these days and I don't need a new title, or a ring on my finger, to know that I'm in a loving, committed relationship. :tongue: I also hate the idea of a wedding, too much attention.
Original post by Anonymous
That makes no sense.

Well since I'm gay and gay adoption is not something I would personally do (no problem with people who wanna do so), getting married young isn't a priority for me. I'm not really fussed on getting married; if I meet the right person and I think they're marriage material, I will marry them, whether I'm 25 or 55.

What I meant as that , some people get married when they are young and rush into things , whereas some people get married when they are older , but sometimes it's a lot older , but definitely when you find the right person . It will be good to get married to them - no matter the age .
25+

I'd only consider marriage after living together for a few years first though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
6/7, get in there early
We're planning on getting married when I'm 23, would have been together 5 years at that point and lived together for around 4.5 years so i think its a good time to do it, just the two of us in a nice hotel somewhere :smile: I'd like to us to be married but just want to keep the wedding itself nice and simple.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending