Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinford3)
    Not even water?
    It must be a struggle around exams I'd feel so tired
    nope no water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Take a quick snack when God is not watching.

WOW u r kidding right...

ReputationRep:
    Wtf is wrong with you fools, fasting is easy, you dont need tips and all these "cool" ideas so you can last without food for a couple of hours.

If it couldnt be done, god wouldnt have ordered it, now stop fkn complaining and be greatful, all of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReality)
    Wtf is wrong with you fools, fasting is easy, you dont need tips and all these "cool" ideas so you can last without food for a couple of hours.

If it couldnt be done, god wouldnt have ordered it, now stop fkn complaining and be greatful, all of you.
    Are u serious? Does it look like I care about how you don;t get tired or have headaches? No. Sure, 18 hours is definitely a few hours! Hahahah
    I chose to keep fasts because I really want to, I do it every year, so it's not ur business... I think i KNOW how RAMADAN CAME ABOUT MATE. so chill. Any yes we are grateful, very... I'm sure all muslms fasting though exams are grateful, All I was asking about was a few tips. What's wrong with that? btw the 'cool' ideas are probably from the non muslims and bless them for trying... because their comments were useful too.
    No-one's complaining, we're helping each other get though it.
    You can't spell 'grateful' - that's complaining,, not this feed
    We're not fools, JUST BECAUSE U MAY NOT STRUGGLE DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T.

If anything, pls go spread ur negativity elsewhere, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amanii_ox)
    Are u serious? Does it look like I care about how you don;t get tired or have headaches? No. Sure, 18 hours is definitely a few hours! Hahahah
    I chose to keep fasts because I really want to, I do it every year, so it's not ur business... I think i KNOW how RAMADAN CAME ABOUT MATE. so chill. Any yes we are grateful, very... I'm sure all muslms fasting though exams are grateful, All I was asking about was a few tips. What's wrong with that? btw the 'cool' ideas are probably from the non muslims and bless them for trying... because their comments were useful too.
    No-one's complaining, we're helping each other get though it.
    You can't spell 'grateful' - that's complaining,, not this feed
    We're not fools, JUST BECAUSE U MAY NOT STRUGGLE DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T.

If anything, pls go spread ur negativity elsewhere, thanks.
    The man who says stop complaining is the one spreading negativity.. Yeah, carry on chatting sht...
    Thats how mentally disturbed ya'll are that you think like this.

Also regarding non muslims opinions, yeah, whatever.
    It has already been written which foods and drinks should be consumed, therefore no opinions or suggestions needed, especially from people who dont even know what fasting is

Gal khatam.

ReputationRep:
    I chose to keep fasts because I really want to, I do it every year, so it's not ur business... I think i KNOW how RAMADAN CAME ABOUT MATE. so chill. Any yes we are grateful, very... I'm sure all muslms fasting though exams are grateful,
    "Grateful" for what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    "Grateful" for what? :confused:
    Fasting to empathize for the poor, grateful for a roof over our heads and at least 3 meals on a usual days.

ReputationRep:
    Drinking milk for Suhoor kills thirst during the day and eating bananas help you not feel hungry.

If if you feel weak during the day eat things like weetabix are good because it slowly releases energy.

Don't have litres of water during Suhoor instead split the number of glasses of water you have from Iftar to Suhoor.

(Original post by TheReality)

I wouldn't call it easy, that's not the point of fasting. Everyones body reacts to fasting differently.

ReputationRep:
    Ramadan Mubarak its lit for Suhoor drink milk along with eating dates it helps soo much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinford3)
    Not even water?
    It must be a struggle around exams I'd feel so tired
    don't let these p***is deceive you. allan is NOT real.

ReputationRep:
    Allan? I'm not here to disrespect anyone. So pls do ur self a favor amd don't get involved. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    WOW u r kidding right...
    Tbh, taking a quick snack when God is not 'watching', is stupidity, because the only person you're fooling is you or your parents, God is always watching.

ReputationRep:
    Allan? LOOOOOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Tbh, taking a quick snack when God is not 'watching', is stupidity, because the only person you're fooling is you or your parents, God is always watching.

PREACH

ReputationRep:
    PREACH
    Haha not exactly. But LOL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.