Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    They look nice and I am sure they will suit you .
    Although I will need some pics of you in one to confirm .
    calm down buddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibzish)
    Why delete the insulting comment ?
    First of all,I am only joking,she is in a abaya, not lingerie.Since an abaya is meant not to reveal a girl`s shape,its pointless to even attempt to sexualise it like your doing.
    No need for the insults,what happened to muslims being nice during Ramadan ?
    Oh Im sorry ,it seems you mix and choose what rules you follow.

(Original post by Kadak)
    Why delete the insulting comment ?
    First of all,I am only joking,she is in a abaya, not lingerie.Since an abaya is meant not to reveal a girl`s shape,its pointless to even attempt to sexualise it like your doing.
    No need for the insults,what happened to muslims being nice during Ramadan ?
    Oh Im sorry ,it seems you mix and choose what rules you follow.
    what insult? i dont see no insult?

ReputationRep:
    what insult? i dont see no insult?
    Dont be a coward.You said" jump off a bridge you pig" then you cowardly deleted the comment.No one likes sly people.

(Original post by Kadak)
    Dont be a coward.You said" jump off a bridge you pig" then you cowardly deleted the comment.No one likes sly people.
    Oh whatever. You're the sly one u think i didn't see ur other comment to me on the eid thread. What a joke why don't u get lost and leave muslim matters to the muslims. Why are u even on this thread??

ReputationRep:
    Oh whatever. You're the sly one u think i didn't see ur other comment to me on the eid thread. What a joke why don't u get lost and leave muslim matters to the muslims. Why are u even on this thread??
    What comment ?I dont even remember meeting you before.It`s a free country,I can comment on a thread if I want.Learn to take a joke.Considering I am muslim,I don`t see the point of your leave matters.Oh well,whatever .By the way ,nice deflect by not answering my statement.

ReputationRep:
    they're comfy and easy to fall asleep in but they can also be quite restricting e.g. you cant run in them lol but theyre cute so go for itttttttttttt

(Original post by Kadak)
    What comment ?I dont even remember meeting you before.It`s a free country,I can comment on a thread if I want.Learn to take a joke.Considering I am muslim,I don`t see the point of your leave matters.Oh well,whatever .By the way ,nice deflect by not answering my statement.
    Never mind please forgive me

ReputationRep:
    Never mind please forgive me
    It is ok .I can`t hold a grudge against you,Muslims should not hold grudges ,especially during Ramadan.

(Original post by Kadak)
    It is ok .I can`t hold a grudge against you,Muslims should not hold grudges ,especially during Ramadan.
    Thanks. Yes we should unite with one another for the sake of Allah. May Allah bless you ameen

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.