Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did people in the Atomkraft question put T once and P and B twice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earl Grey Tea)
    I put B once and P and T twice but i'm probably wrong lol

ReputationRep:
    lord help me i thought that paper was way harder than any ive ever done before

i put t and p twice i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saengdao)
    I put B once and P and T twice but i'm probably wrong lol
    B ? 😨😨 oh god... I thought it was D..... I put P for Poland T for Tchechnya and D for Deutschland...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KTaghizada)
    B ? 😨😨 oh god... I thought it was D..... I put P for Poland T for Tchechnya and D for Deutschland...
    Theyll probs still let you have it

ReputationRep:
    what do we think it'll be for an a? the lowest it's ever been is 91 but this paper was harder than others. maybe around 87?

ReputationRep:
    I put T and P twice too but then last minute changed my answer to B instead and ended up putting T once :/ have no idea if it's right or not!

(Original post by WriterOfWrongs)
    what do we think it'll be for an a? the lowest it's ever been is 91 but this paper was harder than others. maybe around 87?
    Let's hope so :O

did anyone do question 13b)? Something about commenting on the personality of a main character and if the character was likeable or not? I thought it was quite a tricky essay. Even through I wrote a lot, don't think it helped much and I kept repeating myself! I did Kafka btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonusha88)
    I put T and P twice too but then last minute changed my answer to B instead and ended up putting T once :/ have no idea if it's right or not!

Let's hope so :O

did anyone do question 13b)? Something about commenting on the personality of a main character and if the character was likeable or not? I thought it was quite a tricky essay. Even through I wrote a lot, don't think it helped much and I kept repeating myself! I did Kafka btw
    I did that question! I did Immensee though which is literally nothing but character development so it was a pretty good one for me

ReputationRep:
    I thought this paper was really hard.. Luckily I got an A last year and my teacher said my speaking was an A so :/ still, really disheartened! I liked the Regisseur essay question about strengths and weaknesses tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomicmat)
    I thought this paper was really hard.. Luckily I got an A last year and my teacher said my speaking was an A so :/ still, really disheartened! I liked the Regisseur essay question about strengths and weaknesses tho.
    i did that q! what film did you study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WriterOfWrongs)
    i did that q! what film did you study?
    Die Welle You?

ReputationRep:
    Die Welle You?
    ah i did das leben der anderen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La_magicienne)
    Someone else who does both French and German - hallo

I am hoping for a techniques question too, or one of the classic ones like do you find the work postive/effective/which aspects would you criticise etc!
    how did you find the french one yesterday?

ReputationRep:

YES!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I did that question; I just basically turned it into a positiv vs negativ sort of thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z0ay)
    how did you find the french one yesterday?
    I found it to be a bit more challenging than the German one! The French listening section was also very hard and made me go over my timings oops Both had nice essay questions though, which is a relief! How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    The essay bit was okay for me but oh my days them translations doe :'( and the listening about children working in india- I found that well hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La_magicienne)
    I found it to be a bit more challenging than the German one! The French listening section was also very hard and made me go over my timings oops Both had nice essay questions though, which is a relief! How about yourself?
    i found it really hard, there was so so much vocab in there i'd never seen before in my life and i was just thinking, how can i possibly understand this?! i appreciate we can't know all vocab but it was so much! and the listening was very hard! agree with essay qs though, let's cross fingers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z0ay)
    i found it really hard, there was so so much vocab in there i'd never seen before in my life and i was just thinking, how can i possibly understand this?! i appreciate we can't know all vocab but it was so much! and the listening was very hard! agree with essay qs though, let's cross fingers
    Same here, I have heard lots of people are in the same boat though thankfully! I was a bit relieved that the German one wasn't crazily hard (although it was quite mean in places) after the brutality of the French one! I remember flicking through the French one hesitantly thinking there were going to have to be lots of educated guesses, I felt a bit out of my depths with the paper even though I usually do not tend to struggle with the listening/reading/translation very much!?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone's teachers create an unnofical mark scheme for this?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.