Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

have you flown with easyjet? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    easyJet hand luggage allowance: weight, size and feesNumber of bags allowed onboardeasyJet hand luggage weight allowanceNumber of hold bags allowedeasyJet hold luggage weight allowanceUp to 3 items of hold luggage per passengerEach bag must weigh no more than 20kgsource for google
    that doesnt tell me what items i can out in there :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    that doesnt tell me what items i can out in there :/
    is usually just stuff that can be for your own entertainment, like a book or a mp3 player. If u want to take perfume with you you'll only be allowed to take a certain amount or else they'll dispose of it. i think you can bring wid u a small amount of cream, no food or drinks are permitted after u board the plane (last time i stupidly took a 1.5ltr dr pepper drink and the guy threw it in the bin :/)

ReputationRep:
    is usually just stuff that can be for your own entertainment, like a book or a mp3 player. If u want to take perfume with you you'll only be allowed to take a certain amount or else they'll dispose of it. i think you can bring wid u a small amount of cream, no food or drinks are permitted after u board the plane (last time i stupidly took a 1.5ltr dr pepper drink and the guy threw it in the bin :/)
    can u stuff it with stuff you would put in ur normal suitacase as well?

ReputationRep:
    can u stuff it with stuff you would put in ur normal suitacase as well?
    yhh course just dont put too much stuff in, i assume ur gonna take it wid u on the plane

ReputationRep:
    yhh course just dont put too much stuff in, i assume ur gonna take it wid u on the plane
    i guess so, iv got kids so il need to lol

ReputationRep:
    i guess so, iv got kids so il need to lol
    give ur kids small bags to wear just in case

ReputationRep:
    give ur kids small bags to wear just in case
    do they cost as well?

ReputationRep:
    do they cost as well?
    ...i meant a normal bag that kids wear ?

ReputationRep:
    i think you can bring wid u a small amount of cream, no food or drinks are permitted after u board the plane (last time i stupidly took a 1.5ltr dr pepper drink and the guy threw it in the bin :/)
    ?? you can take food and drink on the plane just fine, but you can't take liquids over 100ml (gels and pastes included like jam) through security - and if the airport has security at the gate then you're out of luck.

Pack dry foods in your hand luggage, and if you're gonna buy a 1.5ltr bottle of dr pepper buy it AFTER you pass security.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loperdoper)
    ?? you can take food and drink on the plane just fine, but you can't take liquids over 100ml (gels and pastes included like jam) through security - and if the airport has security at the gate then you're out of luck.

Pack dry foods in your hand luggage, and if you're gonna buy a 1.5ltr bottle of dr pepper buy it AFTER you pass security.
    cool thanks luckily baby milk is exempt from the 100ml rule

ReputationRep:
    if so, is there a weight restriction on the hand luggage? i know it has a size one but unsure if they have a weight one as it doesnt state on the website and it takes ages to ring them

https://www.google.co.uk/?ion=1&espv...gage%20easyjet

ReputationRep:

ahh maybe ur right, they didn't allow us to take haribos thoo :/

ReputationRep:
    No but I've flown with Emirates and British Airways?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mero22)
    No but I've flown with Emirates and British Airways?
    lol doesnt help but thanks anyway :')

ReputationRep:
    cool thanks luckily baby milk is exempt from the 100ml rule
    Yep but just be aware that security reserves the right to ask you to taste it (although that may have changed since I last travelled w ppl taking baby milk)

ahh maybe ur right, they didn't allow us to take haribos thoo :/
    ?? That's really weird, I take haribo on around 90% of flights I take and never had an issue.

ReputationRep:
    I have not flown with them (Ryan Air too) in like half a dozen years or more.

And thank God for that.

ReputationRep:
    Yep but just be aware that security reserves the right to ask you to taste it (although that may have changed since I last travelled w ppl taking baby milk)

?? That's really weird, I take haribo on around 90% of flights I take and never had an issue.
    yh im expecting it lol. it taste horrible

ReputationRep:

ur kidding...might need you too come wid me to the airport one day ;P

ReputationRep:
    ur kidding...might need you too come wid me to the airport one day ;P
    honestly I feel like there's smth More to your story than maybe you even realise?? Like an issue with customs, security, or duty free? Easyjet say "Food is permitted in cabin baggage, but please be aware that it may be taken away from you at customs depending on the route that you’re flying, so please always check local airport restrictions"

idk why haribo would be an issue though, I've taken it both to the US and Japan without issue.

ReputationRep:
    A Ryanair experience ... be warned.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.