Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Elivercury)
    If I had said that to my wife or many of my ex's I suspect they'd have informed me they're more than capable of spoiling themselves :P

I'm sure plenty of girls would love to hear this though, so ignore me. Regardless you've not said anything bad (unless you didn't mean it!).
    It was meant to be a nice gesture though lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It was meant to be a nice gesture though lmao
    Yup, I'm sure it was. Bit oldschool man looking after woman though.

At any rate, it's a single drunk comment, I doubt she'll make a decision about your entire relationship over it.

(Original post by Elivercury)
    Yup, I'm sure it was. Bit oldschool man looking after woman though.

At any rate, it's a single drunk comment, I doubt she'll make a decision about your entire relationship over it.
    well I am only friends with her so...which is what i want to change

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    Look it's not a great text, but hey, it's not like you actually sent it or anything!

Oh wait....

(Original post by offhegoes)
    Look it's not a great text, but hey, it's not like you actually sent it or anything!

Oh wait....

tbf I have no idea on how to text girls haha everything seems a good idea drunk

ReputationRep:
    its sweet i guess but it depends on how the girl feels about u she might find it creepy lol

ReputationRep:
    I would say very unlikely to work, unless she fancies the pants off you already. And even then this could knock it back a tad. Did she reply, let us know if it works out better than I fear.

(Original post by Zarek)
    I would say very unlikely to work, unless she fancies the pants off you already. And even then this could knock it back a tad. Did she reply, let us know if it works out better than I fear.
    she only messaged me and spoke to me about if I could get her friend alcohol for a party what's worse is my friend tried phoning her and she picked up, never picks up if she know's me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:65623767")
    65623767[/url]]she only messaged me and spoke to me about if I could get her friend alcohol for a party what's worse is my friend tried phoning her and she picked up, never picks up if she know's me
    These things are seriously soul destroying, I know. But the best bet is putting energy in to finding someone who is enthusiastic and doesn't exploit.

(Original post by Zarek)
    These things are seriously soul destroying, I know. But the best bet is putting energy in to finding someone who is enthusiastic and doesn't exploit.
    I want to die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:65624909")
    65624909[/url]]I want to die
    This is NOT the attitude. Dating is about agony and ecstasy. Unfortunately you need to ride the former to achieve the latter.

ReputationRep:
    I have told her I wanted to **** her and lick her out in person, she weren't bothered by that so hoping this won't bother her
    classy

(Original post by Milzime)
    classy
    very drunk though she just smiled, seem to make her more interested for some reason

ReputationRep:
    Honestly you're so pretty and I like everything about you, your hair, voice, looks and how sweet you are..honestly I want to get to know you better.Like I would treat you as a princess and I fell you're special and I've never said that to anyone, I just want to put my arms around you and pick you up

is that bad, sweet, or what?
    depends on the response

(Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    depends on the response
    ignored it and changed subject

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the friend-zone buddy, I'm sorry to say!

ReputationRep:
    Im a girl, and I cringed and kind of thought "gross". However, if she likes you she wont care.

(Original post by AW97)
    Im a girl, and I cringed and kind of thought "gross". However, if she likes you she wont care.
    oh lol I felt all warm inside when I typed it haha

Well I got a message today....wanted me to buy her something, I said no as it would be too much hassle, and she said thanks a lot, ungrateful little cnut

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.