Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What did you get for the speed of sound in CO2? i got 305 m/s

ReputationRep:
    No idea what happen to the carbon dioxide and standing wave question ,I spent 20 minute on that question and known that the questions behind are much easier...But lucky I can still finish the paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1222fdf)
    No idea what happen to the carbon dioxide and standing wave question ,I spent 20 minute on that question and known that the questions behind are much easier...But lucky I can still finish the paper
    I agree! I found that one quite hard actually

ReputationRep:
    I forgot my protractor so I made a triangle, measured the lengths and used trig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezio.)
    What did you get for the speed of sound in CO2? i got 305 m/s
    Well theoretically the speed of sound in CO2 is about 267 ms^-1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezio.)
    I thought it was a good all round paper. there was nothing on diffraction gratings thank god
    I thought the electrons passing though that crystal structure was to do with diffraction ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angus09)
    I thought the electrons passing though that crystal structure was to do with diffraction ?
    I said that it was to do with diffraction and that shows the wave particle duality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will181)
    I said that it was to do with diffraction and that shows the wave particle duality.
    I also talked about the pattern of intensity on the fluorescent screen

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone get for the pencil in the water?

ReputationRep:
    The electron question you had to say that the wavelength of the electron was similar to atomic spacing of the atoms of the crystal lattice structure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkg123)
    The electron question you had to say that the wavelength of the electron was similar to atomic spacing of the atoms of the crystal lattice structure
    UGH that is the one thing I missed! Darn it!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.