Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BEST Edexcel Mark Scheme (Answers + Marks) - Paper 2 (Calculator) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaddieEdgoose)
    What would I get for 79.9 to 3 sig fig for the last one? I did exactly the method said and it worked in the area equation??
    Only 1 mark lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Certified)
    Only 1 mark lost.
    Yey 😂

ReputationRep:
    I was alright until 5 minutes to the end and i realised i missed the double page spread with the arc length and histogram, so i rushed that in 3 minutes and in the midst of me freaking out, did the histogram wrong.... like, 3 marks down the drain, great

ReputationRep:
    can you like, put the questions with the answers please?? forgotten them already

ReputationRep:
    Guys help me out being in so worried...

So looking at the answers from paper 1: I achieved around 85 marks (harsh marking)

And with paper 2: I did miss out a 5 mark question and a bit which for defo I lost like 10 marks .... But it totalled up to around 70-75 range

What grade would I get???? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGNE)
    Guys help me out being in so worried...

So looking at the answers from paper 1: I achieved around 85 marks (harsh marking)

And with paper 2: I did miss out a 5 mark question and a bit which for defo I lost like 10 marks .... But it totalled up to around 70-75 range

What grade would I get???? Thanks
    Guaranteed A, possibly A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Certified)
    Guaranteed A, possibly A*
    I think I got about 68 on paper 1 l, with about 75-81 on paper 2. What grade would you estimate that to be? Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rajive)
    I think I got about 68 on paper 1 l, with about 75-81 on paper 2. What grade would you estimate that to be? Anyone?
    Possibly an A or A*

ReputationRep:
    For the last question I got 80.3 because I did not round any of the other angles and sides that I calculated to find the angle in the question. For example, when I calculated sinC I used 40.0053... etc rather than just use 40 degrees to find the opposite side and when finding the final angle I also used all the figures that were shown from my calculation of the side. So would this not mean that my answer would be more accurate?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the mark scheme with solutions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ismailc723628)
    Does anyone have the mark scheme with solutions
    YouTube

ReputationRep:
    For 24b does it matter whether you expand the denominator, or leave it factorised? Also for q3 does it matter if you put cm?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.