Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    18 months, but lurked for a few months before that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Oh thank you but I thought I wasn't doing as well as many. I see people with gems more than mine and I'm like share them with me but thank you and darling, I'll follow and rep you rn <3
    Lol thanks.
    How's ramadhan?
    How's the fast :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Lol thanks.
    How's ramadhan?
    How's the fast :ahee:
    Welcome and it's going well Alhumdulillah, how about you?

Wow, that's a long time
    Since lower sixth. That's nine years.

ReputationRep:
    Nearly 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Welcome and it's going well Alhumdulillah, how about you?
    I had 2 gcse exams. Maths and english and i was fasting. I was starving as hell in the english exam. You know how writing takes all your energy. I have bio p2 tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I had 2 gcse exams. Maths and english and i was fasting. I was starving as hell in the english exam. You know how writing takes all your energy. I have bio p2 tomorrow.
    Damn, Inshallah it'll go well for you. I had 3 mock exams while fasting. I had one today, a geography one like ew

ReputationRep:
    I've had it since 2014 but tbh only recently became active casue of Ramdhan and i found the I-SOC thread 😉

ReputationRep:
    3-4 years

ReputationRep:
    8 years I think?

Only been posting regularly for about a year.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    13 months, used to lurk here during GCSE times as well but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    literally about 10 minutes:angelwings:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, Inshallah it'll go well for you. I had 3 mock exams while fasting. I had one today, a geography one like ew
    I love geo! i feel like i don't need to try soo hard. Just remember every case study

ReputationRep:
    I love geo! i feel like i don't need to try soo hard. Just remember every case study
    That's so long, History is my G tho like I love History.

ReputationRep:
    Around for like 8 months now.I probably will be leaving/won't be going on here no where as much as before anytime soon

ReputationRep:
    That's so long, History is my G tho like I love History.
    long. My geography exam was IGCSE so it was 3hrs long :afraid:. The exam started a 1:30 it ended at 4:30. I nearly fainted. But at least i enjoyed the exam.
    I don't take History too much writing, Hisory is lovely though. It is very interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Around for like 8 months now.I probably will be leaving/won't be going on here no where as much as before anytime soon
    Don't abandon your 72 followers :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I made an account last October and made one post then forgot the password.... Then I made this account last December.

ReputationRep:
    Don't abandon your 72 followers :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

Oh well. The fact that I can't even participate in a debate without getting lots of reminders tells me this site isn't for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Oh well. The fact that I can't even participate in a debate without getting lots of reminders tells me this site isn't for me.
    lol do you not feel sorry for those who have 400 followers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.