Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11tan)
    You too! Best wishes about your exams too. How many have you got left?
    Thank you, I have 8 left
    Religious studies- Philosophy 1 &2, Physics 2 and 3, Further Maths non cal, Further maths cal, business unit 1 and 3
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    but 4 subjects left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakstar)
    Thank you, I have 8 left
    Religious studies- Philosophy 1 &2, Physics 2 and 3, Further Maths non cal, Further maths cal, business unit 1 and 3
    How about you?
    Wow you've got a lot left! I wish you all the best with those.

I'm 3/4 of the way through now; I've only 6 left: Chemistry 2 & 3, Physics 2 & 3, Geography unit 3 and Business and Communications Systems unit 8.

24 exams seemed daunting at first but they haven't actually been that bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11tan)
    Wow you've got a lot left! I wish you all the best with those.

I'm 3/4 of the way through now; I've only 6 left: Chemistry 2 & 3, Physics 2 & 3, Geography unit 3 and Business and Communications Systems unit 8.

24 exams seemed daunting at first but they haven't actually been that bad.
    Thank you and best of wishes to your exams! You have got quite a lot left as well, some people finished on Friday. And ye 24 exams for me as well seemed to be not feasible, time flies by.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 11, 2016
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.