Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rigster122)
    Not even hah burgers are minor, even a pizza is better imo. Tbh only reason im not still vegetarian is for the health benefits of meat
    There aren't any but okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airbear)
    There aren't any but okay

protein

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KloppOClock)
    protein
    Protein is in everything

ReputationRep:
    Protein is in everything

really love eatin rice for dem protein gains

ReputationRep:
    really love eatin rice for dem protein gains
    As long as you are eating enough calories you will get enough protein no matter what you eat. If you want to gain muscle you might need protein from specific sources like beans but meat should not have to be one of them.
    There are also plenty of bad health effects of eating meat so it's not really worth it

ReputationRep:
    As long as you are eating enough calories you will get enough protein no matter what you eat. If you want to gain muscle you might need protein from specific sources like beans but meat should not have to be one of them.
    There are also plenty of bad health effects of eating meat so it's not really worth it

the amount of rice you would need to eat to get enough protein after working out would be enough to solve hunger in the third world

ReputationRep:
    the amount of rice you would need to eat to get enough protein after working out would be enough to solve hunger in the third world
    That's why I said if you aren't trying to build muscle you will get enough protein anyway, but if you are working out and wanting to gain muscle then find protein in other plant based sources which have more protein per gram

ReputationRep:
    That's why I said if you aren't trying to build muscle you will get enough protein anyway, but if you are working out and wanting to gain muscle then find protein in other plant based sources which have more protein per gram

you're deluded

ReputationRep:
    you're deluded
    How so

ReputationRep:
    How so

It's just easier to gain weight quicker with meats, I understand the point you put across with proteins but when it comes down to it meat does the job better/quicker (Not factoring in shakes and all that ish).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.