The Student Room Group

Can i have some advice please

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Cameron Lambo
All through year 11 ive been revising super hard like 1:30 hours per day and i feel like pressure has been put on me by my family,myself, my class mates and my teacher to get a B, and i sat a mock test 3 months ago and i got a B, so i got all excited knowing ill get a B, but today i think ive just miserably failed and it makes me depressed and sick to my stomach just thinking i might of failed and let them all down. I feel like im going to have a mental break down. ask for your advice to help me

There is no such thing as failure Cameron my friend... You are only the best you can be and you outer influence have no doubt recognised this so this eliminates all pressures. You say you've been revising super hard for 1:30 hours per day so there is no regret and believe me hard work pays off and always think positively after any exam - don't let thoughts of confidence or grief overwhelm you! Keep Calm and Carry On and you'll do amazing, like you deserved
Original post by 08bsun
There is no such thing as failure Cameron my friend... You are only the best you can be and you outer influence have no doubt recognised this so this eliminates all pressures. You say you've been revising super hard for 1:30 hours per day so there is no regret and believe me hard work pays off and always think positively after any exam - don't let thoughts of confidence or grief overwhelm you! Keep Calm and Carry On and you'll do amazing, like you deserved

Thank you , since the post i have looked at a mark scheme and im feeling confident i can get a B. The reason it was super hard for me to get a B is at the beging of yr11 i was in set 5 which means i was sitting a foundation test but i put my effort in and they accepted me into the higher paper after the christmas break so i had to study all of the B grade topics and most of the A/A* grade topics in 6 months

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending