Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingLhasaApso)
    I know exactly what you mean, it was the exams I was worried about! The questions really were quite easy but there were a few in the English, such as which is the correct spelling for the context and it was stuff I knew but started to doubt myself! And the maths when they said change mg to micrograms then to nanograms I had to totally guess that!! I was convinced my test grades were going to blow it for me. I left and was thinking exactly the same, thinking of stuff that I should have said and I just drove myself mad. I smoked about four ciggies on the way home and its only a 20 minute journey!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So after all the doubting and worrying I've just received a conditional offer based on my Access course results!!! For March 2017 at the Chesterfield campus x

ReputationRep:
    Yes! That's brilliant, well done. So have you decided if you're going to take it or not or you going to try and get a few offers first?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingLhasaApso)
    Yes! That's brilliant, well done. So have you decided if you're going to take it or not or you going to try and get a few offers first?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to take this one as I have 12 distinctions already so just need another 12 at merit out of 33 available. This was the only one I applied to and then planned to apply to 5 more in the 2017 cycle but I have accepted this offer x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting in March, how do we get organised and receive any info?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChanteXx)
    Anyone starting in March, how do we get organised and receive any info?
    I'm at Chesterfield campus but we were told we would be sent information after Christmas x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flamingcopper)
    I'm at Chesterfield campus but we were told we would be sent information after Christmas x
    Oh thank you! It's the same uni so I assume it will be the same for Derby campus x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

i have an interview at Derby next week :s terrified!

its for the Sep 2017 intake, just wondering what the interview was like? what sort of things did you have to do in the group and what questions came up for the individual interview?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna_321)
    Hi,

its for the Sep 2017 intake, just wondering what the interview was like? what sort of things did you have to do in the group and what questions came up for the individual interview?

Thanks!
    The interview as a whole was quite relaxed,in the group interview we watched a video and then discussed the questions asked by the interviewer and the one on one interview was based on work experience and current issues etc. I don't think we are allowed to be specific with questions etc☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna_321)
    Hi,

Thanks!
    did you manage to secure a place at derby uni in sept 2017..i start in this september
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.