Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Parody Music Video - Panda Designer Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed9751)
    You sound like an american sports commentator, id say cut out the unnecessary deepness of your voice and speed it up a bit and should be better.
    The deepness is partly due to the fact that I have a flu LOL. But cheers buddy

ReputationRep:
    I imagine a rich Arab guy driving around London in his supercar and launching money into the air.

How much money you got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    I imagine a rich Arab guy driving around London in his supercar and launching money into the air.

How much money you got?
    Yaa that's what I plan on doing smthn crazy **** like that.

Btw did u hear my rap voice ? I want your opinion on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Arab Guy)
    Yaa that's what I plan on doing smthn crazy **** like that.

Btw did u hear my rap voice ? I want your opinion on it
    Sounds like the voice from Honest Trailers. Burst out laughing at "***** N* pull up yo panty" :lol: :lol:
    Wasn't expecting that! A little more aggressive, and you're good to go

I would have suggested faster as well, but seeing as you're making a parody the slower speed should be okay. That way even us lot who aren't familiar with rap can hear what you're saying

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the voice from Honest Trailers. Burst out laughing at "***** N* pull up yo panty" :lol: :lol:
    Wasn't expecting that! A little more aggressive, and you're good to go
    I don't want it to be too aggressive because it's a parody video idea aha. Thanks for the opinion

ReputationRep:
    I don't want it to be too aggressive because it's a parody video idea aha. Thanks for the opinion
    Maybe arrogant then? Something with a violent edge to it like the original song. You could run into the risk of sounding like a bland computer programme without it

ReputationRep:
    Maybe arrogant then? Something with a violent edge to it like the original song. You could run into the risk of sounding like a bland computer programme without it
    Hmm. I see what you mean. How can I sound arrogant though ?

Computer programme ? You know I didn't do any editing on that right ? That's my voice lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I see what you mean. How can I sound arrogant though ?

Computer programme ? You know I didn't do any editing on that right ? That's my voice lol.
    I'm probably the worst person to ask for advice on this. I can't rap to save my life. But in terms of things I do understand...

You know how two people can be doing the exact same thing, ie the exact same dance, but one looks boring and the other you just can't take your eyes off them? Or you hear two people playing the same instrument, the same score, but the emotions coming from both pieces of music are totally different. You have to throw some passion behind it, or become an actor for a day

Of course, I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    tune is a banger tho
    ayy i'm just feelin my vibe right now :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I got broads in Arabiaaaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    I got broads in Arabiaaaa
    Jheezee is that you ye, im writing the lyrics now fam. will drop the audio soon.

ReputationRep:

haram

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.