Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA Additional Science Part A 10/06/16 Unofficial Mark Scheme!!! Higher paper only! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanyjx)
    Would've been great if I had revised beforehand.. But I never so I failed it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The first 3 questions were 1 marks and straight after a 6 mark question. I know I got the first question wrong and wrote down 'substrate' when it's 'protein'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone see the unofficial mark scheme for paper 2 please?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Was i the only one that my revision guide told me currents and circuits and electrostatic forces was in part 2. I didnt revise everything that came in the last section of physics in the paper. Was i the only one that made this mistake. I used the oxford additional science revision guide and thiscame up in part 1 first paper when expected in part 2.

ReputationRep:
    In 1st paper, the last section of physics, stuff on circuits came up which i though was in paper 2. Did this happen 2 anyone else? It was on electrostatic forces and circuits. Thnx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.