The Student Room Group

IGCSE AQA Biology Paper 2

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I hated this paper. I usually get A/B on past papers but think I'm going to get a D..

And I wanted to do Biology at A-Level
Reply 21
What did you all write for the QWC about they yeast and PHs?
Reply 22
Original post by maryammm
I hated this paper. I usually get A/B on past papers but think I'm going to get a D..

And I wanted to do Biology at A-Level

same here:frown:
I remember that the reason undigested surcose causes for more diarrhea is due to osmosis. The sucorse accounts to raising the percentage of solutes in the large intestine causing water from outside to move in. That should be right but I didn't get it my friend did. Pisses me off
I felt okay once I finished the exam but afterwards as time went by I started feeling like I did worse for some reason. Ant more answers guys?
Reply 25
Let's pray for the best:smile:
I thought paper 2 was slightly easier than paper 1, except for the question on sucrose and diarrhoea. I said that if there's more sucrose in the large intestine, less glucose has been created by sucrase. Therefore there is less glucose in the bloodstream, meaning that it has a slightly lower solute concentration, therefore less water can move across the large intestine wall by osmosis into the blood stream so it stays in the faeces. I've got No idea if that's right or not.
Reply 27
Anyone got any revision notes I could have as sitting this exam next year thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by samaad
Anyone got any revision notes I could have as sitting this exam next year thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really... I highly recommend the AQA iGCSE Biology 1/2 revision guide. Start revising from it now, practise past papers and you've nailed the exam in shaa' Allaah
Reply 29
Original post by maryammm
Not really... I highly recommend the AQA iGCSE Biology 1/2 revision guide. Start revising from it now, practise past papers and you've nailed the exam in shaa' Allaah

thanks inshaallaah i'll do well like you and get that book :h:
What did you all get? I got an A :biggrin:

maryammm
Original post by srza
same here:frown:

What did you get?
Original post by Olivia312
I thought paper 2 was slightly easier than paper 1, except for the question on sucrose and diarrhoea. I said that if there's more sucrose in the large intestine, less glucose has been created by sucrase. Therefore there is less glucose in the bloodstream, meaning that it has a slightly lower solute concentration, therefore less water can move across the large intestine wall by osmosis into the blood stream so it stays in the faeces. I've got No idea if that's right or not.

What did you get?
Original post by ali_a200
I felt okay once I finished the exam but afterwards as time went by I started feeling like I did worse for some reason. Ant more answers guys?

What did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending