i didnt hahaha
    how did u calculate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanz123)
    how did u calculate?
    what u mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX)
    yep i rote that but wasnt it a adult bone marrow or am i going mad?
    did other in ur school do that ? the adult stem cell or embelical chord?

ReputationRep:
    did other in ur school do that ? the adult stem cell or embelical chord?
    well it wasnt the stem cell one but ive failed so it dont matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX)
    well it wasnt the stem cell one but ive failed so it dont matter
    you didn't fail! I meant did others in your school also do adult bone marrow or umbilical chord?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rishannp)
    ahh unlucky, i went through the paper and estimated i got atleast 48 so im over the moon!!!!
    what did you do for the umbilical chord and bone marrow? also how did u get the paper?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=shanz123;65650165]you didn't fail! I meant did others in your school also do adult bone marrow or umbilical chord?[/QU
    thanks but i did and they did the bone marrow becasue this is an adult so less vulrnrable than a newborn baby

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about the paper the questions were okay but I know I did not do the best I could have done recently for exams I have been feeling bad about them in the exams I do not put my all at all I just sit there Ive been getting a* in scienes but these exams I don't know what's wrong with me I just have this feeling which makes me feel like I know nothing in the exam and I just sit there its really annoying and its making it make stupid mistakes and losing many marks can someone help me
    Oh my god! It feels like u just explained my current situation. Its all even more frustrating because the exams arent too hard and everyone's nailing them and I'm just sitting here like meh

ReputationRep:
    you didn't fail! I meant did others in your school also do adult bone marrow or umbilical chord?
    The umbilical cord contains embryonic stem cells which are more useful. Also it isn't harmful to the embryo as it is taken from the umbilical cord so doesn't destroy the embryo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YasminSR)
    Oh my god! It feels like u just explained my current situation. Its all even more frustrating because the exams arent too hard and everyone's nailing them and I'm just sitting here like meh
    yess todays exam was very easy but I just was not with it in the exam I don't know what I did I know I could have done better similarly with my textiles exam it was so easy but I was just in the exam I don't know whats wrong with me ive never felt this I think we both need to just remove this negativity and move forward! we can do it, we can get our A's and A*! .. hopefully

ReputationRep:
    yess todays exam was very easy but I just was not with it in the exam I don't know what I did I know I could have done better similarly with my textiles exam it was so easy but I was just in the exam I don't know whats wrong with me ive never felt this I think we both need to just remove this negativity and move forward! we can do it, we can get our A's and A*! .. hopefully
    Yea you are right, we really should ! I just dont know how , my mocks were so much better than my actual exams. I am overcomplicating easy questions and getting them wrong, and the ones I should have thought about I didnt. Most of the things I got wrong, i did know and thts just devastating

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the ratio one? And the percentage of genes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameenatariq)
    What did everyone get for the ratio one? And the percentage of genes?
    Percentage I got 0.09 and the ratio 1:639 (but a lot of people put 1:640)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nonon41)
    Percentage I got 0.09 and the ratio 1:639 (but a lot of people put 1:640)
    How did you get 0.09? I didn't simplify my ratio but I got that.

ReputationRep:
    Looking at what answers others got i think i have done very badly on this test xD. I wasn't with it either. I hope that i can get at least get an A and then pull it up to an A* on the other two tests

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the use of products from anaerobic respiration ?they mentioned alcohol you had to mention another

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YasminSR)
    Definitely how I'm feeling too, I feel as if I'll miss out on my target grades because I'm just not motivated at all

ReputationRep:
    Fml for the stem cell question I put the embryonic stem cell because it can be used to treat a wider range of diseases🙃

ReputationRep:
    for the umbical chord and adult stem call what did everyone write!
    I did adult stem cell is that right? I spoke about the ethical issues about the stem cell from umbilical chord?
    I put umbilical cord because that contains embryonic stem cells which can turn into any type of cell, whereas with bone marrow you're limited to blood cells

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.