Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ocr b2 c2 p2 science! 10th june 2016 unofficial mark scheme Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denka)
    Wasn't it 2Cl- and 2H+ and 2e-? At least what I wrote and what my textbook says.
    I wrote 75kg too, not sure if it's exactly right.
    And my textbook would agree on B as it shows that the Sun is at the very left, next to when the orbit turns.
    Yh thats what i got i didnt use the e i used H+ + E- H2
    OH- + CL- CL2

ReputationRep:
    I got 2H+ + 2e- ~~> H2
    2cl- - 2e ~~> Cl2
    This is what revision plus book says.

ReputationRep:
    wrote everything especially the sodium hydroxide formed in solution but forgot to write reduction and oxidation :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gave the equations for reduction and oxidation though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1000110101010101)
    wrote everything especially the sodium hydroxide formed in solution but forgot to write reduction and oxidation :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn, I just realised too, I wrote down everything with confidence and just had to forget reduction and oxidation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harratot33)
    I thought it was B because that was when the speed of the comet was at its quickest. The speed of a comet increases as it gets closer to the sun.
    That's what I put, that's right

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for 1 a)? It was a question about why it is important that the sperm whale population does not fall to a critical level. I put that it may cause the food chain to become unbalanced.
    I just put that they will risk becoming extinct

ReputationRep:
    if i didn't get the ionic equations right for the chemistry 6 marker how many marks will that bring me down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exams1365)
    if i didn't get the ionic equations right for the chemistry 6 marker how many marks will that bring me down
    No more than two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fnt1klo)
    What will be the predicted grade boundaries?
    high i'm guessing... the 1s were very easy which threw us off as 2s tend to be easier. depends on what we all get. if we all do bad then the grade boundaries will be low if we do good then the grade boundaries will be high. if its varied then it will be the same.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for 1 a)? It was a question about why it is important that the sperm whale population does not fall to a critical level. I put that it may cause the food chain to become unbalanced.
    i said that it might damage the food chain.. am i right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killersting)
    high i'm guessing... the 1s were very easy which threw us off as 2s tend to be easier. depends on what we all get. if we all do bad then the grade boundaries will be low if we do good then the grade boundaries will be high. if its varied then it will be the same.
    Still very disappointed by the first paper was easy but made silly mistakes. Just hoping that I get an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killersting)
    What do you expect the grade boundaries for an A to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fnt1klo)
    Still very disappointed by the first paper was easy but made silly mistakes. Just hoping that I get an A
    oh my go me tooo I made loads of mistakes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.