Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    :lol: she tripped running for the bus once! I actually died :rofl: I'm going to hell for laughing but idgaf it was the funniest thing ever :toofunny:
    Aww noooo :lol: Is that invigilator with the small yellow car still there? He wore glasses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Obbbvvv
    Gladly! Maybe its like the more die, the higher your grade :hmmmm: :ahee:
    ooo sacrifice the smart ones first. We can't have too many people getting high grades
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I hope someone from my school makes a sacrifice.
    I offered for my friends, sadly my exams ended.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    ***** i researched into this!
    Its true
    do you bloody expect edexcel and aqa to mark the papers of students who' are struck with grievance due to the death of their friend in the hall in their exam
    Show the research then. Presumably from Edexcel, AQA or JCQ.

ReputationRep:
    'Nonesense'! It is called PASS BY CATASTROPHE researching it! Before you judge! :rolleyes:
    Does that include catastrophes of grammar? If so, let me be first to extend my pre-emptive congratulations on your imminent success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Does that include catastrophes of grammar? If so, let me be first to extend my pre-emptive congratulations on your imminent success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Aww noooo :lol: Is that invigilator with the small yellow car still there? He wore glasses?
    The old guy that gets really close to your face when you ask a question and pronounces edexcel as E-D-excel? ... i think I saw him the other day :hmmmm: not sure

(Original post by Legendary Quest)
    ooo sacrifice the smart ones first. We can't have too many people getting high grades
    Yupp we need the boundaries to stay low! This year everyones getting into medicine! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    The old guy that gets really close to your face when you ask a question and pronounces edexcel as E-D-excel? ... i think I saw him the other day :hmmmm: not sure

Yupp we need the boundaries to stay low! This year everyones getting into medicine! :lol:
    Yeeaahhh him omg :rofl: He did that to my friend and she came out of the exam and couldn't stop laughing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I literally don't ******* care about my grammar on the interenet
    my so called 'catastrophes of grammar' got me a A* in English Lang in the mock and predicted A*.
    So stop talking ****!

ReputationRep:
    Yeeaahhh him omg :rofl: He did that to my friend and she came out of the exam and couldn't stop laughing :lol:
    :rofl: yeh he did it to me and I almost fell of my chair

How bad can your hearing get fam I came here to sit an exam not get a kiss smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

OMFG I'm dead :toofunny: What about that old guy with the glasses - the tall, skinny one? What he did during our maths exam was walk around and then look at the paper himself and tell another invigilator that a student is doing the question wrong :rofl: I would sit right at the front so I could hear them say it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

Well said!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I offered for my friends, sadly my exams ended.
    O
    Smh :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I literally don't fuc*ing care about my grammar on the interenet
    my so called 'catastrophes of grammar' got me a A* in English Lang in the mock and predicted A*.
    So stop talking sh*t!
    Great; I didn't spend my childhood in a hermetic bubble of scholastic recalcitrance and vacuous juvenile posturing so fortunately was quick to recognise the professional, academic and yes, even social advantages inherent in adopting a grammatically rigorous prose-style until it became second-nature, but would still like to wish you every success in overcoming your self-imposed disability to the point where you perhaps don't exhibit quite such a confounding disregard for elementary standards of communication when attempting to engage an audience of perfect strangers on an educational discussion forum.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    O
    Smh :rofl:
    The funny thing was, I thought I'd end up dying in my exams, the amount of *****y looks I get from invigilators is just horrendous one of them gave me a cup of water and I felt so awkward drinking it! :rofl: I picked up the cup and prayed it ended me for good.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG I'm dead :toofunny: What about that old guy with the glasses - the tall, skinny one? What he did during our maths exam was walk around and then look at the paper himself and tell another invigilator that a student is doing the question wrong :rofl: I would sit right at the front so I could hear them say it :lol:
    Omg REALLY he did that :eek: :rofl: omgosh haahhahahaha :toofunny: what does he know smh

ReputationRep:
    yes somebody pls do take one for the team

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.