Turn on thread page Beta

Country with the best looking girls... watch

ReputationRep:
    Well, Scandinavia will do I suppose, didn't see it immediately.

Lebanon fo sure! maybe palestine and jordan, but all closesly followed by South America (especially Brazil)
    Agreed.

(Original post by Penwong)
    Omg..you left off Sweden..whats wrong with you There are *so* many hot girls in Sweden.
    Scandinavia.....

ReputationRep:
    add as well greece. greek girls r fit and gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    And where is Aus and the South pac. Islands? :cool:
    Noone in their right mind would vote for anything in Oceania...

actually sorry, there was no room to add another option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ...GiNuWiNe...)
    its an actual fact that brazil has the most beautiful girls in the world....so i guess south america has teh best
    an actual fact? where did you get that one from?
    The media like to launch trends when it comes to beauty. A few years ago, most models were coming from South America. These days, more and more are coming from Eastern Europe. So you're a bit late...

ReputationRep:
    How come Uk girls arent on the list???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    How come Uk girls arent on the list???
    good question... I knew it would be unfair. If anyone voted for UK girls they would be biased. I remember FHM ranking countries like this. It's funny, you got results like: the US have the ugliest women in the world and the best-looking. I guess it makes sense... but to be honest, I've never been too impressed by american girls.
    UK girls didn't do too well. After Afghanistan, the UK was the country with the ugliest girls in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    good question... I knew it would be unfair. If anyone voted for UK girls they would be biased. I remember FHM ranking countries like this. It's funny, you got results like: the US have the ugliest women in the world and the best-looking. I guess it makes sense... but to be honest, I've never been too impressed by american girls.
    UK girls didn't do too well. After Afghanistan, the UK was the country with the ugliest girls in the world.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Here you are:
    http://www.amiannoying.com/(vhor1t45...ollection=1741

1 Afghanistan
    2 UK
    3 Germany
    4 USA
    5 China
    6 Russia
    7 Albania
    8 Turkey
    9 France
    10 India

These rankings don't show anything to be honest. It's in Germany that I've seen some of the most gorgeous girls ever. It might be in Kazakhstan or Mongolia that the ugliest women live but how would we know, hardly anyone ever goes there.

ReputationRep:
    Here you are:
    http://www.amiannoying.com/(vhor1t45...ollection=1741

1 Afghanistan
    2 UK
    3 Germany
    4 USA
    5 China
    6 Russia
    7 Albania
    8 Turkey
    9 France
    10 India

These rankings don't show anything to be honest. It's in Germany that I've seen some of the most gorgeous girls ever. It might be in Kazakhstan or Mongolia that the ugliest women live but how would we know, hardly anyone ever goes there.

French and american girls are pretty. This top 10 sucks!!!! Im offended.

ReputationRep:
    I think the UK has the best looking girls

ReputationRep:
    French and american girls are pretty. This top 10 sucks!!!! Im offended.
    most american girls look too plain,or beauty hidden under the fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investmentboy)
    I think the UK has the best looking girls
    your opinion isn't worth much if you're British yourself...

Anyway, can't find the actual ranking of the top 10 countries with the most attractive women but the UK didn't do too bad, they were 5th.

I thought the top 10 was quite representative of opinions when I go abroad: German girls eat sausages, drink beer and don't shave themselves, in the UK, girls are ugly and overweight and people decided that girls in Afghanistan were ugly because of the War in Afghanistan...
    However there's such a huge difference between clichés and reality. Most of the people I've heard say that British girls were ugly had never been to the UK...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    most american girls look too plain,or beauty hidden under the fat

theyre not all fat. American girls are usually tanned and as the weather is hot there, they look nice in there dresses and have nice legs.
    By the way Im not american, Im just sticking up for them.

ReputationRep:
    theyre not all fat. American girls are usually tanned and as the weather is hot there, they look nice in there dresses and have nice legs.
    what? American girls are all tanned? lol

The US and California aren't exactly the same thing and even in California, you'll find a lot of people who aren't tanned at all. Not everyone is a surfer/part-time model

ReputationRep:
    i didnt say theyre all fat, but there are some very slim people, but some very fat people.And there is a bigger percentage of fat people comparing to most other countries

ReputationRep:
    I think that it is too hard to decide where the best looking girls come from really because all cultures have their fair share. And it's also down to personal definition of beauty.

ReputationRep:
    swedish

ReputationRep:
    your opinion isn't worth much if you're British yourself...

Anyway, can't find the actual ranking of the top 10 countries with the most attractive women but the UK didn't do too bad, they were 5th.

I thought the top 10 was quite representative of opinions when I go abroad: German girls eat sausages, drink beer and don't shave themselves, in the UK, girls are ugly and overweight and people decided that girls in Afghanistan were ugly because of the War in Afghanistan...
    However there's such a huge difference between clichés and reality. Most of the people I've heard say that British girls were ugly had never been to the UK...
    Why isnt my oppinion worth much just coz im british, I happen to be well travelled and still believe british girls to be some of the best in the world.

ReputationRep:
    But it is funny as most of the guys on here are choosing swedish and scandinavian girls. Probably cos most of them are blonde.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.