Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does height matter in guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't care as long as he eats ass.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Taller guys but just by a bit. Then again this is coming from a girl whos barely 5ft2 so..
    Girls dont like guys purely based on height. Guys who are shorter arent less attractive either. Personality shines through more in my opinion.
    So if girls arent liking you or whatever you're charisma and personality is probably lacking (in the most not blunt/insensitive way)

ReputationRep:
    yes, of course - if anything it's the most important thing to them next to an attractive face, and even then, sometimes they care more about height

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Does it matter how tall a guy is when it comes to a relationship? Are girls generally more attracted to guys who are a similar height to them or taller? I've never seen a short guy go out with a tall girl before. I'm asking this because I am short af and every girl I like is taller than me but they don't like me back lol

I find that the shorter girls are more interested in me, but does that mean i'd never get with a taller girl? I like taller girls tbh
    Don't worry so much. I'm sure you're not ugly like you said in one of your posts. If you have a nice personality e.g. good sense of humour, kind, intelligent etc. then you will find girls who'll like you. Girls do care about more than just height. I'm a girl, I'm 21 and I'm 5"3 so I'd be slightly taller but I definitely wouldn't mind dating someone who was 5"2. Girls aren't always obsessed with taller guys honestly! I would care much more about if a guy had similar interests to me, was intelligent, funny, had a nice personality and took care of their appearance (but that does not mean that they would have to look like a male model though). Honestly, I'm sure you will find someone! Don't give up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarkrista112)
    I don't care as long as he eats ass.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I eat ass, and pussy. I can eat for days.

ReputationRep:
    5'1 here and it sucks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it does matter. Not really the definitive factor though, as others have alluded to it can be made up for in other departments (looks).

Regardless of height though, if you're not good looking you're pretty much screwed anyway, or you have to accept a girl leeching onto you for money if you have it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I don't want some gold digger. She's only gonna be in it for the money and that won't be a real relationship.
    I have a good body though, i work out a lot but I don't really have a face to match. guess i'm #****ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Does it matter how tall a guy is when it comes to a relationship? Are girls generally more attracted to guys who are a similar height to them or taller? I've never seen a short guy go out with a tall girl before. I'm asking this because I am short af and every girl I like is taller than me but they don't like me back lol

I find that the shorter girls are more interested in me, but does that mean i'd never get with a taller girl? I like taller girls tbh
    I suggest you start watching Cupid Shmupid's videos, he has some good advice Personally, no height doesn't bother me. I'd actually probably prefer to date someone who's a little bit shorter than me instead of someone over 6ft.

ReputationRep:
    The height of a male in regards to attraction is more important than people would like to admit unfortunately. Though that being said, being facially aesthetic, confident, smart, funny and rich are other factors that can increase your attraction. But to be brutally honest I doubt many attractive girls would go for a 5'2''er unless they're extremely special in another attribute

ReputationRep:
    hmmm I think some girls would overlook the height If you had a MINT personality

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.