Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the questison for bond breaking or making, the exo or endo reaction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lily~)
    I dont get it?!? How is everyone getting different answers? Now I'm really puzzled bcs i just checked on the calculator and your answer looks right...but then where did I get that .4 from unless mh brain blanked out, which I doubt seeing as so many others got the same asnwer as me? Or perhaps it was a calculator technicality? Really really confused. Can anyone clarify if the answer you got was 86.4 or 87?
    its 86.4% defo ignore every1 else

ReputationRep:
    I wrote 86℅, i believe that they will accept anything between 86 and 87

ReputationRep:
    I rounded to 2 significant figures, so 86%. I may lose a mark however, but a margin of error in the mark scheme is possible.
    But generally, I found the paper quite alright to be honest, the 6 markers were a breeze for me. I was ONE mark off an A in my CA, that really annoyed me. I should at least hit an A overall, I won't let that 1 mark screw me over!
    Good luck for tomorrow's exam (B4C4P4), hopefully you know your leaves, your halogens and your radioactive knowledge!

ReputationRep:
    Do u know all the topics we need to revise

ReputationRep:
    Ur situation is basically the same as mine, the six markers were also sikk, especially the percentage yield one

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.