Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feeding 100+ People ! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Amazing!

I really enjoy watching your channel :-)

ReputationRep:
    You guys are doing a great job!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Arab Guy)
    A friend of mine took lead role in this event and organised the whole thing. Was a really good day, hope you enjoy the video

Im thinking about starting a youtube channel, how did you get 200 subs so quickly? Are most of them from TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Im thinking about starting a youtube channel, how did you get 200 subs so quickly? Are most of them from TSR?
    Go for it ! I'm not sure where my subs are from, but I doubt they are mostly from TSR. Most of them are probably people I know from uni and school.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it ! I'm not sure where my subs are from, but I doubt they are mostly from TSR. Most of them are probably people I know from uni and school.
    Awesome, with me the problem is that I need to buy the equipment for a gaming channel. I also want to do vlogs but they wont be as exciting as yours just me sitting in front of a screen xD

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, with me the problem is that I need to buy the equipment for a gaming channel. I also want to do vlogs but they wont be as exciting as yours just me sitting in front of a screen xD
    I have a gaming YouTube channel too. I have not spoken about this on TSR though

I haven't been active on it recently though. I plan on doing gaming vids on "Just That Dude" as well, but more interactive ones. So basically it's gonna be funny for all people whether you play games or not.

ReputationRep:
    I have a gaming YouTube channel too. I have not spoken about this on TSR though

I haven't been active on it recently though. I plan on doing gaming vids on "Just That Dude" as well, but more interactive ones. So basically it's gonna be funny for all people whether you play games or not.
    I just plan on speaking about games with game footage in the background and stuff like reviews. Then if I some how get popular ill probs play with my fans

ReputationRep:
    I just plan on speaking about games with game footage in the background and stuff like reviews. Then if I some how get popular ill probs play with my fans
    You won't get popular by doing something that is already done by dozens of youtubers that are already popular. You need to have your own twist to things to make people want to watch YOU instead of someone else. You need a personality basically.

ReputationRep:
    You won't get popular by doing something that is already done by dozens of youtubers that are already popular. You need to have your own twist to things to make people want to watch YOU instead of someone else. You need a personality basically.
    yeah, working on it atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Amazing!

I really enjoy watching your channel :-)
    Jheeze thanks !

Known you since early fam

ReputationRep:
    Jheeze thanks !

Known you since early fam
    YAS!

Andddd when your channel grows I can claim to be one of your earliest supporters!

:dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    YAS!

Andddd when your channel grows I can claim to be one of your earliest supporters!

:dancing2:
    Claim ? Jheeze fam if you wanna do a cameo in my vids holler at me anytime any one is welcome in my vids tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Claim ? Jheeze fam if you wanna do a cameo in my vids holler at me anytime any one is welcome in my vids tbh.
    In English please?

jk XD

Btw you are studying dentistry right? I think you should do a video on A-levels and your experience and stuff, since you mentioned you have an A* in biology.

1) Because stressed out students seek out videos like that during exam time so you will get more views.
    2) I would want to watch that

ReputationRep:
    I'm still not done watching. At 3:35 it's cool because it's light, spacy, airy and open with pillars at the back and an area that goes underneath a floor (seats) plus all the other features - the whole place has a really nice ambiance.

This is awesome - it would have been nice to have seen people eating, talking and saying things to the camera about the event/how they feel and so on. The last part was the best. "100%" lmao

ReputationRep:
    In English please?

jk XD

Btw you are studying dentistry right? I think you should do a video on A-levels and your experience and stuff, since you mentioned you have an A* in biology.

1) Because stressed out students seek out videos like that during exam time so you will get more views.
    2) I would want to watch that
    Jheeze fam if you wanna do a cameo in my vids holler at me:
    Mate if you want to appear in my videos let me know

There isn't much I can talk about because I stayed at home for most of school and college LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Scorchy)
    I'm still not done watching. At 3:35 it's cool because it's light, spacy, airy and open with pillars at the back and an area that goes underneath a floor (seats) plus all the other features - the whole place has a really nice ambiance.

This is awesome - it would have been nice to have seen people eating, talking and saying things to the camera about the event/how they feel and so on. The last part was the best. "100%" lmao
    People don't want to talk on camera sadly

and yeah LOOL.

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine took lead role in this event and organised the whole thing. Was a really good day, hope you enjoy the video

was this food for random homeless people because the video jsut looks like feeding people in your mosque/ islamic centre

it is reminiscent of few hundred years ago in india when arabs and persians came to india and used to offer food to the poor underclasses - as long as they came to their mosques and agreed to convert their families to islam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakede)
    was this food for random homeless people because the video jsut looks like feeding people in your mosque/ islamic centre

it is reminiscent of few hundred years ago in india when arabs and persians came to india and used to offer food to the poor underclasses - as long as they came to their mosques and agreed to convert their families to islam
    This was an open event for everyone and anyone.

There were several homeless people there too.

Also, there was also one homeless guy outside a few streets down who we went over to and gave him food. I didn't include this in my video because I didn't think it was appropriate to just walk up to a homeless guy and record him while we give him food then upload on to the internet.

ReputationRep:
    This was an open event for everyone and anyone.

There were several homeless people there too.

Also, there was also one homeless guy outside a few streets down who we went over to and gave him food. I didn't include this in my video because I didn't think it was appropriate to just walk up to a homeless guy and record him while we give him food then upload on to the internet.
    i would certianly encourage more muslims to take food to homeless shelters and food banks during ramadan, instead of in mosque. https://www.trusselltrust.org/get-help/find-a-foodbank/

the idea of charity is promoted in islam also and it would be good to less focus on how much food you didnt eat during the day and more on how much you gave to someone that really needs it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakede)
    i would certianly encourage more muslims to take food to homeless shelters and food banks during ramadan, instead of in mosque. the idea of charity is promoted in islam also and it would be good to less focus on how food you didnt eat during the day and more on how much you gave to someone that really needs it
    The place of the event wasn't a mosque, it was a church actually :') But yeah you are right in general.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.