Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How the f is Russia not banned yet? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    Prove that ludacrious claim, go on
    Andrei Malosolov, a football journalist and former press secretary of the Russian football union, wrote in a column that if the Russia team showed as much passion as their fans, they would have long ago become European champions. “I think that whatever the possible consequences and investigations the Russians face, we should be proud and say at least a few positive words about our Russian fans,” wrote Malosolov.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    we should be proud and say at least a few positive words about our Russian fans,” wrote Malosolov.
    Yea what's wrong with that? He's talking about the passion of the fans, not the violence and guess what? Our country loves a bit of football hooliganism as well, when things get out of hand there's no need to start a political war, just get them back at the next match haha

ReputationRep:
    I like how you just made that up
    It's directly copied and pasted , why so obtuse?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I thought English fans were pretty bad too...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...e-ahead-of-eu/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keerthik)

Seriously, it's just football hooliganism... Drunk men fighting other drunk men, it's happened for ages like what's the big deal?

ReputationRep:
    Yea what's wrong with that? He's talking about the passion of the fans, not the violence and guess what? Our country loves a bit of football hooliganism as well, when things get out of hand there's no need to start a political war, just get them back at the next match haha
    Haha...

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, it's just football hooliganism... Drunk men fighting other drunk men, it's happened for ages like what's the big deal?
    Mr. Scriptmaster tough guy on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    Mr. Scriptmaster tough guy on the internet.
    Here's all you need to know about me...
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a few Russians tried to start something in Lille against England and Wales fans.

ReputationRep:
    Well when it's a few petty drunk thugs fighting other petty drunk thugs, then I suppose it isn't the end of the world, if they get hurt, it's their own fault. But when you've got a situation like what you had in the stadium after the match on Saturday with large groups of Russian hardened hooligans attacking normal football fans who are there to watch football and not fight like animals, then that is clearly a problem.

ReputationRep:
    All this keeps making me think of the South Park episode with the fighting dads :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)
    Well when it's a few petty drunk thugs fighting other petty drunk thugs, then I suppose it isn't the end of the world, if they get hurt, it's their own fault. But when you've got a situation like what you had in the stadium after the match on Saturday with large groups of Russian hardened hooligans attacking normal football fans who are there to watch football and not fight like animals, then that is clearly a problem.
    Yeah. Hopefully our lads will get revenge later today.

I don't usually support this kind of thing but I find scenes of English fleeing Russians deeply unpalatable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keerthik)

How is that 'pretty bad'?

ReputationRep:
    "He said Russian hooligans learned much of what they know from the English."

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...ans-fresh-cla/

ReputationRep:
    Man Stan Collymore you ****ing snitch. :lol:

Didn't this guy abuse his partner back in the day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Man Stan Collymore you ****ing snitch. :lol:

Didn't this guy abuse his partner back in the day?
    Maybe. But now he's using his mad abusin skillz on the Russians which is ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    How is that 'pretty bad'?
    We have to protect Islamic State from dangerous non-violent free speech :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    England fans better be careful. They're disgracing themselves right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    England fans better be careful. They're disgracing themselves right now.
    What are you referring to? Has something gone on?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.