Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Nemesis is great too, especially if you're in the frnt row. Air's great as is oblivion. Black hole's not too great. We went on 10 rides when I went, including all the big rides, and the water rides. Very fun!
    Never been on black hole - was too scared as i couldn't see it to judge if I should go on it. What's it like?

ReputationRep:
    all your experiences just have me cacking my pants at the idea of going on one of these rides. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Never been on black hole - was too scared as i couldn't see it to judge if I should go on it. What's it like?

Black hole goes around and around and around, makes you so dizzy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    all your experiences just have me cacking my pants at the idea of going on one of these rides. :eek:
    Ahhhh it's not so bad, it's fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Black hole goes around and around and around, makes you so dizzy.
    All in the dark? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    All in the dark? :confused:
    yep - its like the beast rollercoaster bt in d dark with lots of flashing lights an feels nice an cold.

i went Altn Twers in easter and for some reason the rides are losing their scariness for me - bt i was **** scared when in the queues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaZyGaL)
    yep - its like the beast rollercoaster bt in d dark with lots of flashing lights an feels nice an cold.

i went Altn Twers in easter and for some reason the rides are losing their scariness for me - bt i was **** scared when in the queues
    didnt go on this one, but still think air nemesis and oblivion were amazing rides..
    just try to get on the front row for nemesis and air, even if you have to wait an extra 10mins..

trust it is worth it.. and try to get on all the wiked rides before lunch..
    after lunch queue times become too long.. and much easier to puke up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Trying to plan a jouney to Alton Towers from Stourbridge (nr Birmingham) to Alton Towers by Rail and Bus.

Anyone help?
    Get the train to New Street and then with Virgin you can get a £29 return from there that gives you the train, bus from the train station to the park and then back again and your entrance to the park. Good deal I think

Fishpaste - they do it from Manchester Piccadilly too!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.