Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    No Im not Asian, I just pretend to be cos I play the piano, and have damn fast reflexes from martial arts/bboying/parkour so I thought may as well be asian! :lol:

:rofl: JK yes I am Asian, from HK specifically (its in my profile :yep: ) What about you? where abouts you hollering from?

Yeah I got hella family there too, at least it means more red pockets :lol:

also if you can take a joke ....
    Spoiler:
    Show

HAHA THIS IS RIDICULOUS! That's great, we can be best asian friends who can relate to anything asian! Yes I am half Hong Kongey. My mum is from mainland China. I speak a little cantonese, but mainly mandarin. I PLAY THE PIANO TOO! What grade are you? I'm 6. And do you love BOND too? if yes, we may as well be twins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mero22)
    Denmark but I haven't been in 6 years.
    Wow! Are you from there by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasminenctang)
    Wow! Are you from there by any chance?
    No but I have family who are from there
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I've only been to Iceland, Ireland and England my first time abroad and on a plane was for my 21st birthday a few years ago and that was to Reykjavik. Probably wont go abroad again until my honeymoon in a few years time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I've only been to Iceland, Ireland and England my first time abroad and on a plane was for my 21st birthday a few years ago ans that was to Reykjavik. Probably wont go abroad again until my honeymoon in a few years time.
    Ooh! That sounds really nice! Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    HAHA THIS IS RIDICULOUS! That's great, we can be best asian friends who can relate to anything asian! Yes I am half Hong Kongey. My mum is from mainland China. I speak a little cantonese, but mainly mandarin. I PLAY THE PIANO TOO! What grade are you? I'm 6. And do you love BOND too? if yes, we may as well be twins.
    Wow TSR is really playin up for me, it didnt notify me about this reply :lol: that means Ive asked where youre from twice! sry :rofl:I speak cantonese too but sadly no mandarin, at least we both got english tho (I actually did pretty damn well for english GCSE if I say so myself ) YOU PLAY THE PIANO TOO? now THIS IS RIDICULOUS, Ive done all my grades (so 8), only just passed by 4 marks on grade 8 I think so 104/150, I almost didnt get dinner that night - my aural sucks so Ill stick to breakdancing! I love bond too....twins however sounds like we're deep into friend zone territory already, couldn't you say Im like a brother to you first before stepping your friend zone game so strong? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Wow TSR is really playin up for me, it didnt notify me about this reply :lol: that means Ive asked where youre from twice! sry :rofl:I speak cantonese too but sadly no mandarin, at least we both got english tho (I actually did pretty damn well for english GCSE if I say so myself ) YOU PLAY THE PIANO TOO? now THIS IS RIDICULOUS, Ive done all my grades (so 8), only just passed by 4 marks on grade 8 I think so 104/150, I almost didnt get dinner that night - my aural sucks so Ill stick to breakdancing! I love bond too....twins however sounds like we're deep into friend zone territory already, coulodnt you say Im like a brother to you first before stepping you friend zone game so strong? :lol:
    Haha! your responses are always so brilliant, and yes, i agree, twins was a bit far. Lets just say common interests haha! That's a shame, I should teach you some cantonese and mandarin some time! I hate aural! and sight singing is terrible! Haha, don't mind me asking, but how old are you? And i shouldn't think it'd be a surprise that i played piano too, i mean c'mon, aren't we asian? xD

ReputationRep:
    just passed by 4 marks on grade 8 I think so 104/150, I almost didnt get dinner that night

ReputationRep:
    England
    Wales
    Ireland
    France
    Belgium

I would love to tour around Europe

ReputationRep:
    Outside of my home country of England, I have been to:

Wales
    United States
    Australia (my personal favourite)
    France (I have been here too many times, I'm tired as hell of it)
    Germany
    Malaysia

There's a lot of places I want to see. But I haven't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuclear Ghost)
    Outside of my home country of England, I have been to:

Wales
    United States
    Australia (my personal favourite)
    France (I have been here too many times, I'm tired as hell of it)
    Germany
    Malaysia

There's a lot of places I want to see. But I haven't.
    The places you have been sound great though! I'm surprised you'd say that about france, what about Paris? And don't worry you got a lot of time to go places! xD

ReputationRep:
    The places you have been sound great though! I'm surprised you'd say that about france, what about Paris? And don't worry you got a lot of time to go places! xD
    Yes, I've been to Paris. Twice. Very nice city, but I've also been to other parts of France, and it was all very similar. To be honest, it didn't feel that special.
    But on the plus side, the heat isn't unbearable there, like it was by the Southern French coast. :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I've been to Paris. Twice. Very nice city, but I've also been to other parts of France, and it was all very similar. To be honest, it didn't feel that special.
    But on the plus side, the heat isn't unbearable there, like it was by the Southern French coast. :headfire:
    Oh, I see. Fair enough. I've only been there once. I think it was called St. Marlo?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I see. Fair enough. I've only been there once. I think it was called St. Marlo?
    Haven't been there. But from a brief look on Google Street View, it does look a lot like where I've been.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been there. But from a brief look on Google Street View, it does look a lot like where I've been.
    Oh ok. I went there when I was young. what would your be next destination to go desperately?

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok. I went there when I was young. what would your be next destination to go desperately?
    Hard to choose just one, but one I'd love to see is Japan. Astonishing landscapes, culture and much to do. I'd go in winter or early spring, for sceneries like this:

ReputationRep:
    Hard to choose just one, but one I'd love to see is Japan. Astonishing landscapes, culture and much to do. I'd go in winter or early spring, for sceneries like this:
    That is beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    That is beautiful!
    Well, it's a beautiful country.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's a beautiful country.
    That's a place I would dream to go to also!

ReputationRep:
    That's a place I would dream to go to also!
    Where would you most like to go, then?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.