where are you from? or where do you live? Watch

• Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I grew up in north wales but been living in preston,lancashire for just short of 3 years now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Freeland :cute:
    Ahh nice! Haven't really been around Freeland much, always used to pass signs for it on the commute down the A40! Now I have to trudge down the dreaded A34 instead..

You must have gone to Bartholomews, right?

didn't think there was anyone around here haha
    Nor did I, really didn't expect anyone else to be so local! I wonder if there are any other Oxford folk out here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Ahh nice! Haven't really been around Freeland much, always used to pass signs for it on the commute down the A40! Now I have to trudge down the dreaded A34 instead..

You must have gone to Bartholomews, right?
    Yup, Bartholomew :ahee: I'm gonna miss it... results day in the summer will be the last time I'll have need to come here :emo:

Nor did I, really didn't expect anyone else to be so local! I wonder if there are any other Oxford folk out here.
    I know someone who lives in Oxford, and one unknown user once recognised me when I was working at the Witney Sainsbury's :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yup, Bartholomew :ahee: I'm gonna miss it... results day in the summer will be the last time I'll have need to come here :emo:
    Must admit it is an odd feeling not having to go back to school, it's like that whole chapter of your life just goes in an instant.
    To be fair it did look like a pretty nice school. Eynsham is so nice too.
    Went to Wood Green myself.

I know someone who lives in Oxford, and one unknown user once recognised me when I was working at the Witney Sainsbury's :rofl:
    That must have been somewhat baffling. Bet you felt famous then!

Go there all the time, no doubt I was served by you before or wandered aimlessly past a load of times. was it somewhat recently you were working there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    That must have been somewhat baffling. Bet you felt famous then!

Go there all the time, no doubt I was served by you before or wandered aimlessly past a load of times. was it somewhat recently you were working there?
    They didn't tell me at the time, I just got a message about it that evening haha... I was more confused than anything xD

:eek: maybe! I was there between mid-July and mid-February...

ReputationRep:
    Salaam, Afghan living in.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A city in England.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.