Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how many driving lessons until you passed? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    hope i do it before then
    First things first, passing a driving test has little to no correlation as to whether you are a good driver or not. To pass the test, all you have to do is obey the speed limit, highway code and drive extra safely, like literally exaggerate your observation and safety precautions when necessary. Driving after the test is completely different as about 70% comes down to common sense and anticipation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFarmerLad)
    First things first, passing a driving test has little to no correlation as to whether you are a good driver or not. To pass the test, all you have to do is obey the speed limit, highway code and drive extra safely, like literally exaggerate your observation and safety precautions when necessary. Driving after the test is completely different as about 70% comes down to common sense and anticipation
    i wasnt any good at speed limits :/

(Original post by omearatho)
    Took me 26 hours, which with my instructor was 13 lessons. 2 hour lessons are definitely the fastest to learn, there's a much better proportion of warm up to learning/practise time.
    cool ty, il remember that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    i wasnt any good at speed limits :/
    Just be relaxed and concentrate about driving safely. You'll be okay

ReputationRep:
    had 3 official lessons, the rest my dad taught me. Passed first time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFarmerLad)
    Just be relaxed and concentrate about driving safely. You'll be okay
    thankyou eek!!

(Original post by bat_man)
    had 3 official lessons, the rest my dad taught me. Passed first time
    thats really good! wish my dad could as well (too greater distance between us)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.