Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend doesnt give me good d watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pterofyre)
    If it's that much of an issue then you don't 'love' him.

Alternatively there are *ahem* extenders you can strap on which accentuate the uhh, length.
    For **** sake, as a guy, I'd rather spend eternity single than have a girl ask me to wear an 'extender'... Jesus Christ. OP, that's not the answer. Ever. Don't even suggest it to the guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why not?
    (Original post by pmc:producer)
    I'm struggling... Surely if the guy is that bad she'd be working with him to fix the issue... Given that a pinky could physically satisfy a girl if used right, there's clearly nothing wrong with the length or* girth of his ****. Wouldn't it make more sense to spend a night working this out than moaning under an anonymous umbrella on TSR to majority high school students/freshers about how she doesn't want to go elsewhere but it's increasingly difficult?

My advice, OP? Teach him what you want in terms of foreplay. Work with him until he's the master of it. And when it comes time for sex? Foreplay - enjoy his mouth - have sex. Job done. If you want slapped about and spat on, tell him. If you want gently* kissed and for him to cry when he's finished, tell him. And realize that good chemistry takes two - if he's not doing it for you, believe me it's extremely likely that you're not doing it for him either.
    What he said.

Its a bit explicit for TSR.

ReputationRep:
    For **** sake, as a guy, I'd rather spend eternity single than have a girl ask me to wear an 'extender'... Jesus Christ. OP, that's not the answer. Ever. Don't even suggest it to the guy.
    lol chill, some people like a huge knob. Or the feel of one.

However from one guy to another, lighten the fck up.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody here is going to give you good D.

ReputationRep:
    lol chill, some people like a huge knob. Or the feel of one.

However from one guy to another, lighten the fck up.

Lighten up? I'm perfectly fine... I think it's odd a guy would even know about an 'extender'? From one guy to another; follow my advice about foreplay and communication from my earlier post and leave your extender in the bottom drawer. I guarantee you that your Mrs thinks it's weird, and so will her friends. Sicko.

ReputationRep:
    Does he go down on u ???

ReputationRep:
    Lighten up? I'm perfectly fine... I think it's odd a guy would even know about an 'extender'? From one guy to another; follow my advice about foreplay and communication from my earlier post and leave your extender in the bottom drawer. I guarantee you that your Mrs thinks it's weird, and so will her friends. Sicko.
    For the record it should be fairly obvious why a guy would know about extenders. Homosexual tendencies and all that.. :-)

But for the record, I'm not condoning what you said, I'm just pointing out some people like huge things shoved in them, and those attachable extenders can solve that.

That's all! (before I'm jumped down again?!)

ReputationRep:
    For the record it should be fairly obvious why a guy would know about extenders. Homosexual tendencies and all that.. :-)

But for the record, I'm not condoning what you said, I'm just pointing out some people like huge things shoved in them, and those attachable extenders can solve that.

That's all! (before I'm jumped down again?!)
    Ive never heard of an extender before.

Think its just you mate. Whatever floats your boat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Ive never heard of an extender before.

Think its just you mate. Whatever floats your boat
    I'm sure if you googled 'extender sleeves' you'll know.

But hey, I don't expect straight men to know about these things.
    In homo land, they're actually quite a common thing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure if you googled 'extender sleeves' you'll know.

But hey, I don't expect straight men to know about these things.
    In homo land, they're actually quite a common thing.
    I really dont need one.

ReputationRep:
    I really dont need one.
    Good for you.

ReputationRep:
    Good for you.
    And you :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    http://65.media.tumblr.com/1fc38dc1a...aNN1riclav.gif

yo why am i even awake?
    better question, why tf am i on tsr when i'm awake?
    *sprays blessed soda on your souls*

ReputationRep:
    +1

ha.

ReputationRep:
    Twisted mf

ReputationRep:
    Twisted mf
    Cmon you know im your favourite

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahah :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but is a good guy with a bad d worth risking dating a bad guy with a good d.
    What is a "bad" and "good" d?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Everything about our relationship is perfect besides the bedroom department. I have tried to adjust his techniques and tell him what I like but it just went from bad to ok. I don't want to get d behind his back just to satisfy myself because that would be a dickish thing to do but its not like he can just grow a new **** that satisfies more?
    This is just incredibly tragic! I cannot think of anything worse that is occurring in this world right now. I have no advice, but good luck with finding a solution to your tragedy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Everything about our relationship is perfect besides the bedroom department. I have tried to adjust his techniques and tell him what I like but it just went from bad to ok. I don't want to get d behind his back just to satisfy myself because that would be a dickish thing to do but its not like he can just grow a new **** that satisfies more?
    There's nothing you can do about it. Unless, you pay for his operation...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.