Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember what they got for the P(D | RnB) and P(D | RnB')? IIRC I got something like 0.45 for the former and 0.37 for the latter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siahu)
    What did u guys get for t? I screwed up my venn diagrams. (and the rebecca sarah probablity ques)
    I got 0.03 for t

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApplesTrees)
    Were you planning to apply for maths?
    No engineering but i had to get an a* for the math .im feeling so down , how did you do anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayagh)
    No engineering but i had to get an a* for the math .im feeling so down , how did you do anyways
    I think I did terrible, but after looking at the unofficial mark scheme...I think I did alright - if grade boundaries are lower - defo an A. If not hopefully a high B so i can predicted A* overall. Do you think teachers will overlook the fact that you didn't do so well in the exams as compared to rest of the year where I did top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahraaj1)
    I got 0.03 for t and 0.22 for U
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angbadang)
    Same
    i got 0.1 for t? i tried multiply both events and got 0.15 i dnt know what i did wrong??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 15, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.