Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    What makes you think I'm lazy? :rolleyes:
    You seem to be an underachiever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prussia1)
    You seem to be an underachiever
    You can tell that I'm lazy and an underachiever just by a few posts on a forum? Must be a psychic.

ReputationRep:
    Oh boohoo go and run to mummy and call the police
    I have no idea what your problem nor why you feel the need to attack people, but I'm just going to leave the conversation here because it looks like we're getting nowhere. Good luck with the rest of your exams.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha!!! No
    Clearly you are ignorant to the matter entirely; I spent all year swatting for these exams, hence why my predictions were so high. If you've no useful advice, don't comment. Unfortunately, trolls like you thrive off belittling other people to feed your very low level of self confidence.

I put just as much work in as anyone else, but as stated, I struggle with anxiety as many others do too; your ignorance and lack of consideration is shocking.

Please, go and **** yourself

ReputationRep:
    Oh boohoo go and run to mummy and call the police
    You are exactly the type of person no one likes, dont go and resort to insults/mocking others. Focus on yourself leave. If you have nothing good to say then shutup. Hope you do well in your exams

Have a good day
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by luciie)
    I have no idea what your problem nor why you feel the need to attack people, but I'm just going to leave the conversation here because it looks like we're getting nowhere. Good luck with the rest of your exams.
    Just ignore him hes trolling you and has already been banned on other accounts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knockingpoint)
    You are exactly the type of person no one likes, dont go and resort to insults/mocking others. Focus on yourself leave. If you have nothing good to say then shutup. Hope you do well in your exams

Have a good day
    No one asked you to speak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gail_Platt)
    Clearly you are ignorant to the matter entirely; I spent all year swatting for these exams, hence why my predictions were so high. If you've no useful advice, don't comment. Unfortunately, trolls like you thrive off belittling other people to feed your very low level of self confidence.

I put just as much work in as anyone else, but as stated, I struggle with anxiety as many others do too; your ignorance and lack of consideration is shocking.

Please, go and **** yourself

I'd love to but unfortunately it's not biologically possible for me to have sex with myself otherwise I'd have fifteen children by now
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No one likes you!

ReputationRep:
    He did'nt speak he typed a message 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gail_Platt)
    Yesterday I had my philosophy exam. It's safe to say, I definitely won't be getting the A/A* I wanted because during the first paper I had one of my 'freakouts', I'm in the small hall for anxiety reasons already and most of my other exams have gone reasonably okay, considering. I have no idea what came over me and it astounds me of all exams I was set off by philosophy.

It's not the first exam I won't get the grade I want though; my English Literature exam went balls up and I had a panic at the start, thats been filed though as it was triggered through no fault of my own. I was meant to get an A in that subject too...

I guess what i'm asking for is advice on dealing with the failure. I feel like i've let people down, predominantly myself. I know I can't change what's happened but I felt like I needed to sorta vent and ask for some tips on how to not think about it or how to rationally deal with the inevitability of not getting the results.

Thanks.
    A couple of GCSE's you have underperformed in is absolutely fine and they will have no bearing on your future whatsoever, I guarantee. If you really want to gain the grade you feel you should/are capable of then re-take them but I honestly wouldn't be too harsh on yourself.

The key thing here is, you have not failed. Failure is giving up and giving into what's happened. The difference between failure and success is endurance. This is very important to remember. If you give up right now and say f**k it I've failed then yes you will fail, but if you keep going, YOU WILL succeed.

Don't be disheartened at all, use it as motivation, and as fuel for your other exams. Think "right now I really have to smash my other exams!". Life is all about turning negatives into a positive, dare I say it but perhaps this is a blessing in disguise, maybe you'll decide you hated those subjects, or maybe it will really motivate you to smash A levels, perhaps you'll realise a crucial thing you did wrong or some exam technique that would drastically improve your grades. Whatever happens, I am a strong believer in everything happening for a reason so what happens, happens. Move on and really try to smash the rest of your exams. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samm98)
    A couple of GCSE's you have underperformed in is absolutely fine and they will have no bearing on your future whatsoever, I guarantee. If you really want to gain the grade you feel you should/are capable of then re-take them but I honestly wouldn't be too harsh on yourself.

The key thing here is, you have not failed. Failure is giving up and giving into what's happened. The difference between failure and success is endurance. This is very important to remember. If you give up right now and say f**k it I've failed then yes you will fail, but if you keep going, YOU WILL succeed.

Don't be disheartened at all, use it as motivation, and as fuel for your other exams. Think "right now I really have to smash my other exams!". Life is all about turning negatives into a positive, dare I say it but perhaps this is a blessing in disguise, maybe you'll decide you hated those subjects, or maybe it will really motivate you to smash A levels, perhaps you'll realise a crucial thing you did wrong or some exam technique that would drastically improve your grades. Whatever happens, I am a strong believer in everything happening for a reason so what happens, happens. Move on and really try to smash the rest of your exams. Good luck!
    That's really motivating I especially like 'turning negatives into positives'. Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.