Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    God you're stupid. I'm literally going to have to break this down for you.
    1) Yes we are talking about Muslims in Europe - but where do you think Muslims come from? The sky? No. They come from the middle east.
    I thought muzzies weren't a race.:rolleyes:
    Ps you can't have a muzzie from other regions?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    I'm not going to bother arguing with deluded people. It's already been proven statistically that religion is a by-product of indoctrination and whichever religion you are is based on which country/household you are born in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioStudentx)
    I'm not going to bother arguing with deluded people. It's already been proven statistically that religion is a by-product of indoctrination and whichever religion you are is based on which country/household you are born in...
    okely dokely enlightened one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    You know there is a real world outside TSR? If we all made judgements based on an internet forum I think we'd come to the conclusion that all British people or majority are racists, fascists and islamophobes given the outrageously vile number islamophobic segments that are posted everyday.

This is what I mean, complete ignorance. You see a bunch of fascist types on TSR and think all of them are like that.
    I'm pretty sure I remember saying...

(Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Yes, so many Muslims are good, but there clearly is a problem in Islam, with the tendencies brought forth. Don't trivialise that.
    And stop acting like it's just a phenomenon on the Internet; it's not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)

Lol don't push it mate. He'll call you stupid. I'm surprised someone with a user name like bio student can come up with so much Sh**t. We are truly doomed. He looks at Saudi and Yemen and thinks that's what the majority of the Muslim world is like. He's just going to ignore Indonesia, Malaysia and Bangladesh because those countries don't represent his narrative of extremism.

Saudi represents Muslims as much Katie Hopkins represents me or the general British public.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.