Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm lost is he crushing help? Watch

• Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You might not realise it OP, but many people will have difficulty understanding what you have written and exactly what you want.

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Then why did you ask if he is crushing. If you are only interested in friendship. You would not have cared if he was crushing?!
    Don't want to lead him on.
    We never hang around

(Original post by 999tigger)
    You might not realise it OP, but many people will have difficulty understanding what you have written and exactly what you want.
    My bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically when I said I am pregnant he looked surprised, but still smiled.

When I was sitting down he glanced alot

He said I should've gone to a trip, and when I said aww you missed me he looked up blushed smiled and said noo
    I got the first two sentences aaaaand you lost me on the third.

ReputationRep:
    What did I just read

(Original post by Tazmain)
    I got the first two sentences aaaaand you lost me on the third.
    2nd bit is when he went on a trip and I didn't

ReputationRep:
    Don't want to lead him on.
    We never hang around
    Ok
    In that case if you don't like him as more than a friend and he kinda does. Things may get awkward.

Basically I said to a guy I'm not ***** because I'm pregnant. They looked and believed me.

Part 2 we were outside the guy kept looking lol. They joked around , but when I said I am he looked straight away. Then I was like im not yh I am. He was like just tell me I have to know and I was like u don't. When I said you will find out he said we won't see each other after 9 months and I was like oh yh cuz I'm moving out. He joked saying it's probs *** future kid laughing .

He said u should've gone to the trip I said aww you missed me he smiled blushed looked up.and said no.
    I'm having a little trouble divining any actual meaning from this post, if I'm completely honest.

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Ok
    In that case if you don't like him as more than a friend and he kinda does. Things may get awkward.
    It already is 😂. So I've decided if he asks I will if not I won't

ReputationRep:
    What did i just read?

(Original post by Tootles)
    I'm having a little trouble divining any actual meaning from this post, if I'm completely honest.
    My bad

He basically was surprised when I kid about being pregnant

He said I should've gone to a trip he went,when I said aww you missed me he smiled blushed looked up and said no

He said I have to know whether you are or not preg

(Original post by ikhan94)
    What did i just read?
    My bad

(Original post by ikhan94)
    What did i just read?
    My bad

My bad
    Look above

My bad

He basically was surprised when I kid about being pregnant

He said I should've gone to a trip he went,when I said aww you missed me he smiled blushed looked up and said no

He said I have to know whether you are or not preg
    :tumble:

:tumble:
    What

What
    Well, maybe he likes you. Maybe he doesn't. Sounds like you like him, so why don't you just ask him?

Well, maybe he likes you. Maybe he doesn't. Sounds like you like him, so why don't you just ask him?
    Is there any point asking? Cuz I'm never going to go out with him , but likewise I'd rather know

Booom

Is there any point asking? Cuz I'm never going to go out with him , but likewise I'd rather know
    You don't like him then?

You don't like him then?
    Idk probs not! But I'd like to know for future reference

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.