Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was the last time u had a fight? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been fighting with my addiction to Doritos for 16 years now

(Original post by M14B)
    Easy on the threads bro!
    1)I am not a guy so call me sis instead
    2)if ur on tsr aren't you meant to post? (ur gonna probably say: "not too many though " )

ReputationRep:
    I've never been involved in a fight but all I'm aware of is that if I did, the other person will be heading for a hospital bed within 2 minutes.

(Original post by 34908seikj)
    holy ****, can you stop **** posting questions.
    What am i supposed to post then?paragraphs?
    And no-one forced u to come on this post.stop hating.

More like stop being so jealous..jokin

ReputationRep:
    now

ReputationRep:
    last propa fight was in year 9, some awful girl attacked me cause her boyfriend fancied me lol.

But maybe two weeks ago, my sister and I got into an argument and she threw a dog treat at me (????) so I told her to **** off, so she tried to spray me with disinfectant, so I took it off her, so she hit me so I hit her back.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When I was little, like 6 or something this girl where I live used to bully me, and she did for years. One day she slapped my friend, who's a male, I was maybe about 12, the guy obviously wouldn't hit her back so I beat her up and she called the police and they gave me a warning LOL im a thug

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure whether this is a good or a bad thing but I don't remember ever having a fight. I just see confrontation as utterly pointless when you can settle things just by communication alone. (Or most of the time at any rate). But that being said, I wouldn't want to be a total namby-pamby wuss all my life. ..too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    holy ****, can you stop **** posting questions.
    lol why u reading the post ....chill and please eat a cookie

Today :/

ReputationRep:
    I my dreams count then approximately 2 hours ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Agreed.

Been years since I had a 'fight'. Was playing football on a school pitch (hop over the gate to get in) and these rocks start rolling past us. One hits my mate and we see these kids on the roof throwing rocks at us. If they hit somebody's head I'd imagine you could even kill them as they were pretty big.

Ran round the other side where you can get onto the roof as that's the only way to get back down, caught one of them and filled him in :cool:
    I hope he got hit with one of the rocks?! Ha

I think the last time I had a proper fight was in Cologne about 3-4 years ago when a bunch of Germans stormed into the pub and kicked off. Pretty uneventful really, few bottles came flying past, few punches between both sides and then after a couple of minutes they all kinda dispersed back out and that was the end of that!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Physical fight - years ago, probably about 5 years ago

Verbal fight/argument - yesterday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.