Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is it bad that I kissed a female when I am a female? watch

ReputationRep:
    It's bad if you did it while with your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    OP are you on the autistic spectrum? Just the way you're talking about the situation makes me think you might be...

(Original post by mara davies)
    A bit of a sensitive topic here but I just would like to know if it bad that coisidering I am woman of 30 that I have on several occassions kissed another female, I do have a boyfriend so I would class myself as biosexual
    No, it's not bad you kissed another woman. But, it's not great that you cheated on your boyfriend.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by mara davies)
    A bit of a sensitive topic here but I just would like to know if it bad that coisidering I am woman of 30 that I have on several occassions kissed another female, I do have a boyfriend so I would class myself as biosexual
    Female is a descriptive word. "I'm a female bisexual" is good English. "I'm a female" is not. You're a woman.

Secondly, are you in any way attracted to women? That is literally the definition. If you are then yay, if not then you just like making out with women. Which is fine as long as you aren't cheating on your boyfriend.

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    You kissed a girl and you liked it
    The taste of her cherry chopstick
    You kissed a girl just to try it
    You hope your boyfriend doesn't mind it
    A cherry chopstick sounds well nice.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you are not trying to use it to start a pop music career, no.

If you have a boyfriend and he doesnt know then yes its bad.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.