Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourite thing about Israel? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure the Palestinians have a lot to like about Israel.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jks

ReputationRep:
    It has a cool flag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paddyyyy)
    I'm sure the Palestinians have a lot to like about Israel.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jks
    Well, why not? Israel is a great country with nice people, a rich history and culture and beautiful scenery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King7)
    The fact that they are the most powerful country in the world!

The only country that can kills innocent civilians, start wars, occupy and illegaly blockade another countries city, find itself not guilty from its own inquiries. Also, to have the USA, the UK and the UN all in its pocket.

That to me is power, so yh.👍
    Except they didn't succeed in occupying South Lebanon because they were booted out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Well, why not? Israel is a great country with nice people, a rich history and culture and beautiful scenery.
    A rich history of 68 years? Are you misunderstood? I'm sure great people don't bomb innocent civilians who are labelled as terrorists as well. Israel could be great if it engaged in diplomacy rather than mass airstrikes, but let us hope peace ensues in the near future. I'm not anti-Semitic but Israel does have its flaws.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Israel brings a lot of multiculture and diversity to the Middle East, no?
    We're all related in one way or another so there's not much diversity. That's my opinion though.

ReputationRep:
    Israel brings a lot of multiculture and diversity to the Middle East, no?
    Middleast is already a diverse and a multicultural place , in Israel they aren't tolerant and not to mention racism to black Jews and mizrahis

ReputationRep:
    Well, they treat women, gays and non-Muslims a lot better than all their neighbours, even if they aren't perfect
    I don't think they treat women better than their neighbours, in the religion the men say prayer thanking god daily they weren't created as women.

ReputationRep:
    If only our intelligence services were this competent
    They are, they just don't talk about it publicly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~scorpio~)
    I don't think they treat women better than their neighbours, in the religion the men say prayer thanking god daily they weren't created as women.
    Yeah, it's great!
    "Blessed art thou, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who hast not made me a woman"

ReputationRep:
    I only ever hear about stabbings in Israel (except very recently on one occasion), when we have mass shootings and bombings in Europe as the main means of terrorism

This suggests that the Israelis are better at locating and neutralising terrorists before they get their hands on weapons
    Just because you don't hear about them doesn't mean they don't happen.

We would fall victim to a lot more attacks if our intelligence services didn't work so hard, the shootings and bombing are rare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAdviser)
    The genocide of 2,112 Palestinian children since 2000.
    That isn't even close to genocide. Less than 100 deaths a year a ****ing long way from genocide.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of Jewish women are hot

ReputationRep:
    They have some fit soldiers (M&F) :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    That isn't even close to genocide. Less than 100 deaths a year a ****ing long way from genocide.
    They must commit genocide before you wake up goon.

ReputationRep:
    I like Israel, they've mad massive science and technological advances whereas Palestine have done nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    I like Israel, they've mad massive science and technological advances whereas Palestine have done nothing.
    Could it possibly be because they are being constantly bombed and have their water/electricity cut off? hmmm .... -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFarmerLad)
    Folau or Dagg? Favourite thing about Folau is that he has a great step on him and is more of a threat going forward. Dagg however is more solid in defence and a better team player on the whole.
    Folau is a bloody great player, especially when he gets the offload and just gets that burst of speed. As I just started and have a massive learning curve to catch up and joining the first XV, watching SuperRugby is really educational.

ReputationRep:
    How Israel just don't seem to give a ****. Although this has go on to prove inhumane at times, it's admirable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.