Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ombbk)
    my CV doesn't look very good because i have no experience in retail, will I still be able to work at Poundland?
    I made a few spelling mistakes so you will have to try to figure out the correct spelling
    Also Haringey guarantee are in Wood Green library, on the 2nd floor, high road,
    Wood Green N22 6XD

I dont know what area you live in but you can still ring them to ask if they have a similar company in your own area. When people get interviews or job offers they pay the travel costs for you to go

ReputationRep:
    I've got a seasonal job at Asda which is great but I'm hoping to get the other job I recently interviewed for.mshould hear back from them by Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Judy)
    I made a few spelling mistakes so you will have to try to figure out the correct spelling
    Also Haringey guarantee are in Wood Green library, on the 2nd floor, high road,
    Wood Green N22 6XD

I dont know what area you live in but you can still ring them to ask if they have a similar company in your own area. When people get interviews or job offers they pay the travel costs for you to go
    thank you so much for your help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.