Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it?

ReputationRep:
    Plane question 4: the wind causes the plane to move 240 M over 20 seconds find V... I couldn't get what was happening
    Last question 10 marker...trying to find the time for both helicopters first
    Dear oh dear
    Football question, added 3 m to the 13.6 horizontal distance but used the intital velocities am sure this isn't right either

ReputationRep:
    What the F U C K is a parallel velocity!!!!????
    Why was there a 10 MARKER on it!!!????
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    i think it was alright apart from the 7 marker on projectiles and one of the 4 markers
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    did anyone get 80.6 for the ten marker?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MLW12345)
    Plane question 4: the wind causes the plane to move 240 M over 20 seconds find V... I couldn't get what was happening
    Last question 10 marker...trying to find the time for both helicopters first
    Dear oh dear
    Football question, added 3 m to the 13.6 horizontal distance but used the intital velocities am sure this isn't right either
    For the plane wind question you do 240/20 to get 12 ms for the speed of the wind then from there u can work out the resultant velocity

ReputationRep:
    I got 67.8 for the 10 marker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PiTheta97)
    There you go

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Worked through the solution this morning - thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Examguy123)
    For the plane wind question you do 240/20 to get 12 ms for the speed of the wind then from there u can work out the resultant velocity
    Yes! Speed =Distance/Time

ReputationRep:
    did people get 13.2 for the 7 mark velocity question? I origionally got 14.1 but recalculated it and got 13.2

ReputationRep:
    I got 117.6 for the 10 marker lolllll

ReputationRep:
    What the **** was the last question? Can't remember what I got, but I feel it was in the 20-30 range

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get 16.6m/s for the projectilr question asking about hitting the back of the box.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koolgurl14)
    I got 67.8

ReputationRep:
    Well then, it seems that everybody got different results for the last question. This is a start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1TrueMeaning)
    Did anyone get 16.6m/s for the projectilr question asking about hitting the back of the box.
    I got 13.2

ReputationRep:
    What did you get for the time taken to his the front of the box?

ReputationRep:
    I got around 13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koolgurl14)
    You got t= 5 and t= 25 right? if you sub either of both value to the equation of Va =Vb you wont get the same i or j components. I was really confuse on where to go from there

ReputationRep:
    What did you get for the time taken to his the front of the box?
    13.6 I think not 100% sure

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.