Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People that have left College, and are going to uni/ already been to Uni.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm only planning to keep in touch with an old friend from primary school and another from secondary school.

I'm going to abandon my friends from sixth form, as we weren't really that close. They would include me in stuff, such as them putting me on their prom table and going out a couple of times, but I don't feel like I really 'gelled' with them. I might message one of them though if I feel like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peppercrunch)
    Well, I'm only planning to keep in touch with an old friend from primary school and another from secondary school.

I'm going to abandon my friends from sixth form, as we weren't really that close. They would include me in stuff, such as them putting me on their prom table and going out a couple of times, but I don't feel like I really 'gelled' with them. I might message one of them though if I feel like it.
    Right 😊😊. Erm would u keep in touch with a classmate who u talk about work only

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Right 😊😊. Erm would u keep in touch with a classmate who u talk about work only
    Nah. None of them do the same subjects as me, so I had to talk to other people in my classes. I only became friends with them as one of the people I knew from primary school was friends with them.

ReputationRep:
    the two people i was closest to in sixth form aren't people i even speak to anymore. i speak to and see other people i hung around with a lot but not that often. there's only one person i regularly talk to but i've found that most people won't talk to you first unless we're all at home back from uni when they need people to hang around with

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.