The Student Room Group

AQA Graphics 2016 Predictions? (21st June)

Scroll to see replies

Our class have literally done no theory and just spent so much time on the coursework that nobody knows anything!! Honestly don't know what to do about the exam, but apparently I've almost got full marks on the coursework
really hope the section a is a logo/poster/online promotional and not a growing kit or something like that :frown:((
I'm really nervous for this exam. I have A* coursework but I really struggle with the paper and I got a D in mock :s-smilie: I really want at least an A as I'm choosing it at college!
My teacher is a mess too and 90% of the class were still doing coursework after Easter... I have an AQA Graphics textbook and I spent about 2 days making notes on the whole thing which isn't usually the best way to revise, but when you're desperate and have no idea what to do it's actually very useful and I've learnt a lot! Also, for Section A, maybe try sketching ideas about cute plants or vegetables (with faces on etc), plant pots/plant pot-shaped packaging, etc?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ituneserror
Who has got their results for coursework yet? My teacher hasn't told us yet...

our teacher told us that he wasn't allowed to tell us
Original post by pingu58011
I'm really nervous for this exam. I have A* coursework but I really struggle with the paper and I got a D in mock :s-smilie: I really want at least an A as I'm choosing it at college!

SAME OMG I got 88/90 so I'm aiming to get full marks on theory as in great at revising that. Section a is my worst part even tho I do art GCSE I just can't think for example 2008 paper sucked 2015 was actually pretty good
Original post by megannlong
Our class have literally done no theory and just spent so much time on the coursework that nobody knows anything!! Honestly don't know what to do about the exam, but apparently I've almost got full marks on the coursework
really hope the section a is a logo/poster/online promotional and not a growing kit or something like that :frown:((

LOL RIP

Original post by pingu58011

I GOT AN A* IN MY COURSEWORK I GOT 87 OUT OF 90 xD
In the mock I got 81 lol with norevision but in class exams I get above 70+
Original post by ellamoon_22
SAME OMG I got 88/90 so I'm aiming to get full marks on theory as in great at revising that. Section a is my worst part even tho I do art GCSE I just can't think for example 2008 paper sucked 2015 was actually pretty good

U got 1 more mark than me xD
Original post by megannlong

Really unlikely, they are going to make us do a growing kit or a packaging for it...

Poster/Logo/ Online promotional is going to be too easy therefore the grade boundaries will be very high
Original post by aprilteasdale
our teacher told us that he wasn't allowed to tell us

They are allowed but I think she means, the mark might change so its not accurate that's why shes not telling u guys?
Original post by K.H.A.N™
LOL RIP

I GOT AN A* IN MY COURSEWORK I GOT 87 OUT OF 90 xD
In the mock I got 81 lol with norevision but in class exams I get above 70+

U got 1 more mark than me xD

I'm trying to aim for at least 90 in tomorrow's test cause I've pretty much revised the whole book they gave us. In making flash cards and then I'll try some past paper questions.

I'm so scared for section A what do u think it will b I hope it's like a seed packet or something
I'm trying to aim for at least 90 in tomorrow's test cause I've pretty much revised the whole book they gave us. In making flash cards and then I'll try some past paper questions.

I'm so scared for section A what do u think it will b I hope it's like a seed packet or something

We know its about 'encouraging your children to grow their own veggies and fruits' so someone related with it... Maybe designing a package for the seeds, and designing it so the fonts will be made out of fruits and vegs to get the children happy and excited guess?
Posted from TSR Mobile
WERE PRACTICING THIS AT SCHOOL... I'VE LEARNT NO THEORY :frown:WHAT ARE U GUYS USONG TO REVISE?
ANY LINKS?
I got GRAPHICS tomorow too! Brickin' it uno, but I'm doing Edexcel :frown:
Original post by amanii_ox
Posted from TSR Mobile
WERE PRACTICING THIS AT SCHOOL... I'VE LEARNT NO THEORY :frown:WHAT ARE U GUYS USONG TO REVISE?
ANY LINKS?

Where did ur school get those froma websiyr do u have any more??? Btw what was it asking u to design?

Ive barely done any practice a im good at drawing tho im focusing more on theory so i get full marks on section B thats all i need to pass (coursework is my saviour). Im using an aqa book from school its red i think someone posted the pic of it on the thread:biggrin:
Original post by K.H.A.N™
Any Predictions?
Anyone doing it?
What's your coursework on? mines 87 out of 90 xD :smile:

I'm doing edexcel tomoz :frown:
Good Luck! :smile:
& I got 99 out of 100! A* :tongue:
Probz fail meh exam tho :redface:
I regret taking graphics. My teacher is no help to me, coursework was a low A, but still managed to get an A* in the mock exams by ********ting my way through it. Hopefully this subject doesn't bring down my point score in August.

So help me God as I need a miracle for this *****y 2 hour exam tomorrow and give me a good grade. I'd rather revise for further maths calculator for Friday
Where did ur school get those froma websiyr do u have any more??? Btw what was it asking u to design?

Ive barely done any practice a im good at drawing tho im focusing more on theory so i get full marks on section B thats all i need to pass (coursework is my saviour). Im using an aqa book from school its red i think someone posted the pic of it on the thread:biggrin:

technologystudent.com is a gift from God
Original post by waddupdatboi
technologystudent.com is a gift from God

thnx a bunch!!!!!!!
thnx a bunch!!!!!!!

Still hate myself for taking this subject
I am so moved. So blessed thank u for saving my life
Original post by waddupdatboi
Still hate myself for taking this subject

I do this and did art lol art was more stress graphics was actyally alright.

Even more lol is that im doing both next year ahahahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending