Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls I've some questions, boys keep out Watch

(Original post by fpmaniac)
    You girls need to do yoga for a healthy skin and a healthy body. Your skin is dependant on your health. If your health is degrading your skin is degrading because your skin is made from the same tissues your body is made from so it makes sense that your overall health affects your skin. Yoga helps rejuvinate your skin and make it flawless. If you want a spotless face and you wear makeup, stop running away from the problem and face it.
    Great! Only one problem um... I'm a lazy sod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nice x do you use different gym clothes/ trainers everyday? .
    I do heavy lifting 4 times a week, so I wear, wash, wear,wash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fpmaniac)
    You girls need to do yoga for a healthy skin and a healthy body. Your skin is dependant on your health. If your health is degrading your skin is degrading because your skin is made from the same tissues your body is made from so it makes sense that your overall health affects your skin. Yoga helps rejuvinate your skin and make it flawless. If you want a spotless face and you wear makeup, stop running away from the problem and face it.
    TBH my face is spotless just sometimes get a couple of breakouts but ty for the advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadixx)
    TBH my face is spotless just sometimes get a couple of breakouts but ty for the advice
    Lol just realised the boys keep out bit

ReputationRep:
    For a clean spotless face you need to do yoga. Face impurities are caused by lack of oxygen to the face which is very hard to work on except for doing yoga. Creams will temporarily work but they are not a permanent solution and once you take off the cream or make up your skin will look bad. Just look at any yogi / meditation guru out there and look at their skin, its flawless.
    Lmao - I do yoga regularly and I still have spots on my face...

Nothing works tho tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    1) Wax or Shave I get my eyebrows threaded.
    2) I use Origins charcoal mask. I use a fash wash. I sometimes use a facial cleanser. I moisturise my face
    3)I wash my clothes after wearing them.
    Nice. Never knew peopleshave down there

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Girls shouldn't have facial hair, any girl that does needs to see her doctor :laugh:

I don't shave my legs or arms, that's weird, but when I use a shaving foam and razor for underarm hair like a normal person

I don't really have a skincare or hair routine, I use benzyl peroxide on my spots and shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Anything else is unnecessary

Not usually, usually I wash my clothes after wearing them twice
    Right

(Original post by I like chicken)
    1) For facial (unlucky dark hair problems) Used to wax most facial hair, but switched to threading because it doesn't cause break outs as much, eyebrows mainly waxed though and pluck those strays
    Underarms and legs have always been waxed, try to keep it consistent so that hairs don't start breaking when they're long, also makes the hair growth finer in comparison to when i used to shave.
    2) Use one of those exfoliating pads whenever I have a shower, and moisturise when ever I leave the house or coconut oil when my face starts becoming really dry, also put oil in my hair once a weed before the hair wash
    3)usualy after three times, because they don't smell and things like jeans don't actually get dirty very quick imo so maybe longer
    Waxing kills lol

(Original post by Platopus)
    1) I pluck my eyebrows and use a combination of veet (hair removal cream) on my legs and underarms.

2) Use exfoliatior, cleanser and toner daily and a face mask weekly. Shampoo & condition my hair, only straighten it if I can be asked.

3) Depends. Underwear YES always. For t-shirts, yes. Jeans I can usually get a few wears out of. Obviously if I've sweated or they have dirt on them I'll wash them straight away.
    Right. What perfume or spray do u use?

(Original post by fatima1998)
    1 - do wax even though i have a phobia towards waxing :afraid:
    2 - dont have a particular routine, when i wake up i wash my face with a skin care product and when i come back from school i wash my face again to remove any impurities i gathered from outside :lol: wash my haor every 2 to 3 days
    3 - nope, i wear clothes 3 times before washing them, they dont get dirty that quick
    Lol even wax underarms and down there?

For a clean spotless face you need to do yoga. Face impurities are caused by lack of oxygen to the face which is very hard to work on except for doing yoga. Creams will temporarily work but they are not a permanent solution and once you take off the cream or make up your skin will look bad. Just look at any yogi / meditation guru out there and look at their skin, its flawless.
    Lol

(Original post by Namita Gurung)
    1) I only thread my eyebrows - I don't have much hair at all around my body so I don't need to shave or anything.

2) Skin care: put on sun/ moisturising cream and eye cream as soon as I wake up
    Wear eye cream and night cream before I go to bed
    I wash my face with an aloe vera cleanser and wear toner after.

Hair care - it's just shampoo and conditioner. Brush hair twice a day

3) Depends what I did wearing the clothes. Sometimes I wash my clothes after one wear but most of the times it's after several wears.
    What's eye cream lol?

(Original post by maria.x)
    I thread my eyebrows, shave/wax other parts of my body.

I use face moisturizers and creams at night so that I don't have to do it when I wake up, otherwise my face would become rather oily. I apply coconut and olive oils on my hair during weekends.

Yes, I wash my clothes everyday.
    How often do you shower?
    Is coconut oil good?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)

What's eye cream lol?
    Soothes and moisturises eye area. This is the one that I use:

ReputationRep:
    body hair - i get my eyebrows threaded, shave my underarms every 2/3 days and my legs the same. depends what i'm doing the next day/what i'm wearing, mostly

skin/hair - i use cleanser every morning and night and moisturise in the morning before i put on my makeup (i have oily-ish skin so i try not to use too much, but i've ran out of primer and my foundation doesn't last when i put it straight onto my skin); my skin is mostly clear apart from the odd spot, and sometimes i get breakouts a week before that time of the month:unimpressed:. i wash my hair every day otherwise it gets greasy, but i only condition it once or twice a week (i plait my hair a lot and if i condition it the day before, it doesn't come out wavy enough and just looks like i haven't straightened my hair lol)

clothes - i only wear a shirt once then put it in the wash but i can wear jeans 2-3 times, depending on if they're mucky or not. they don't tend to smell or anything so what's the point imo

shower - i have a shower every night

ReputationRep:
    1) How do you take off your facial hair, underarms and arms and legs?

2) what's your skincare routine , and hair routine?

3) Do you put your clothes in the wash after wearing it once , if not what do u do?
    1. I epilate
    2.Face Wash, exfoliate,cleanser and toner, and my hair is lush shampoo and conditioner and then dry naturally
    3. No, it depends how long or for what i've been wearing it for

ReputationRep:

i used to use cream but it is not good so i wax my underarms, first time it hurts like hell, i was totally gonna die but then after few trails i got use to it :lol: and i use cream down there because i don't care about that part, its hidden

I have a few but my favourite perfume is called "snow fairy" and it's made by Lush. It smells of candyfloss... I know, I'm such a child.

ReputationRep:

3) Do you put your clothes in the wash after wearing it once , if not what do u do?
    1) upper lip is the limit to facial removal for me, i've never done my eyebrows/ arms and legs i don't remove as my arm is quite faint and i would never show my legs. again with underarms, i dont wear tank tops so usually whenever they need to me removed using wax

2) dont have a major one at the moment, i use a natural mask once in a while and plan on buying some good some (my friend recommends murad or clinque or some other brand which i cant remember) im also due for a facial soon
    as for hair i use almond oil or coconut oil or something along those lines after leaving the shower. in the shower i shampoo and condition my hair as normal

3)not after wearing it once, probably after a few times when it gets dirty and needs a wash. but my mum is in charge of this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    1) upper lip is the limit to facial removal for me, i've never done my eyebrows/ arms and legs i don't remove as my arm is quite faint and i would never show my legs. again with underarms, i dont wear tank tops so usually whenever they need to me removed using wax

2) dont have a major one at the moment, i use a natural mask once in a while and plan on buying some good some (my friend recommends murad or clinque or some other brand which i cant remember) im also due for a facial soon
    as for hair i use almond oil or coconut oil or something along those lines after leaving the shower. in the shower i shampoo and condition my hair as normal

3)not after wearing it once, probably after a few times when it gets dirty and needs a wash. but my mum is in charge of this
    Right. Is coconut oil good?

ReputationRep:
    Right. Is coconut oil good?
    yeah! recently though i've been using castor oil and my hair has never been so shiny and straight/ wavy keeping in mind i get an afro when i let my hair air dry and not put it up despite me having a middle eastern background

ReputationRep:

Right

Waxing kills lol

Lol

What's eye cream lol?

How often do you shower?
    Is coconut oil good?.
    Twice a day, once in the morning and the other before bed.
    It works wonders, even on teeth.

ReputationRep:
    1) Thread, wax, shave, pluck...lol I pull it brutally out of it's roots. Going to get laser soon because the only hair I wish to have is on my head...

2) I use a face wash and aveeno cream and thats it. I don't wear make up so that's all I use.

3) I rarely wear the same clothes twice without a wash unless it's a jacket or something.

ReputationRep:
    1) usually with a shaving stick
    2) Skin care- I usually exfoliate, and that seems to work for me
    3) Hair care- Really complicated, but I have no choice but to take good care of my hair so...moisturize
    4) It depends lol- If I just pop to the shop and then change when I get home then no, I don't wash it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Writing boys keep out would attract them lol

ReputationRep:

1)

I shave, I don't like waxing because I have sensitive skin. I would consider laser removal but not now and tbh I'm not that bothered. I shave my face as well, and I get my eyebrows threaded every so often and pluck them and trim them myself.

2)

Skincare:

Makeup remover (if I'm wearing it)
    Cleanser (Clinique mostly)
    -this is when I'll shave if I need to, I do it maybe once a week at most
    Exfoliator (every 2/3 days- not daily)
    Toner (Clinique or Lancome- Lancome is nicer for my skin)
    Serum (I use anti- ageing serums even though I'm only 16)
    Moisturiser (I'll either use Clinique or Lancome, but a lot of the time I just use my E45 cream, but out of these Lancome is the best)

Hair:

Shampoo and conditioner in the shower
    Leave in conditioner (just a very tiny bit)
    Morrocan oil
    Heat protectant spray
    Sometimes I leave it natural but lost of the time I'll straighten it and then curl it slightly- just a kind of natural wave
    After I've straightened or curled it I use a moisturising spray and brush that through.

3)

Jeans- no (I'll wear them maybe 2/3 times before)
    Tops- yes mostly
    Underwear- ew obviously
    Jumpers- depends what I wore underneath
    P.Js- most of the time, but sometimes I'll wear the same two nights in a row

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh, I love this type of question and I will probably write a lot haha. Hope you enjoy my post X

1) Underarm&Arms&Legs: I tried cream twice but turns out i'm allergic to it, so I leave it and use waxing at beauty salon instead.

2) Skin Routine: I have sensitive skin and I often react against some products so I want to use sensitive skin product to keep my skin soft and healthy so for this, I have to take daily routines. I have Simple and Aveda products- both of them are amazing and suitable for sensitive skin and also use for normal skin aswell. I use makeup remover if I am wearing one (Clinique Take the Day off).

Morning: I use Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator and Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub. After that I apply Simple Cream on.
    Afternoon/Evening: My lip sometimes dry so at home, I use Bubblegum Lip Scrub. When being outside, I use Kiehl Lip Balm or The Body Shop Lip Balm Strawberry.
    Before going to bed: I use Apricot Scrub and Rosewater to keep my skin fresh when going to bed, it feels so wonderful and makes you sleep comfortably.

Hair routine: During weekends/holidays, I apply almond oil/tea tree oil on my hair. I use Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner in shower, I love it and it is my fave. For special occasions, I use Aveda shampoo and conditioner. I always leave my hair dry because I don't like using too much heat on my hair like hair dryer. I only use hair dryer when I have to go out after shower. I wash my hair up to 2/3days. For special occasions, I use straightener or curling iron.

3) Haha no. I just wear clothes 2/3 times before washing them, trust me they don't get dirty quickly haha X

I love sharing my experience to everyone. I will soon start blogging after uni X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.