Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crashed my car due to female wearing tight clothes watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shapez)
    If a man did that the man would get put in jail so why doesnt the woman? Im guessing the police were feminists
    No he wouldn't, what are you talking about? The woman, or in your example - the man, didn't crash the car. You did. Get some self-con-****ing-trol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    No he wouldn't, what are you talking about? The woman, or in your example - the man, didn't crash the car. You did. Get some self-con-****ing-trol.
    It was the womans fault the man crashed the car. E.g. you arent allowed to have too bright advertising signs on roads because they are distracting. The same rule should apply here but the feminist police (literally) wont allow that.

ReputationRep:
    It was the womans fault the man crashed the car. E.g. you arent allowed to have too bright advertising signs on roads because they are distracting. The same rule should apply here but the feminist police (literally) wont allow that.
    You clearly don't get it do you. Bright advertising signs aren't allowed because they are a genuine threat to drivers. A young woman walking on the pavement isn't a threat to drivers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsapRocky)
    Causing me to be dazzled by her booty and went straight into the back of another vehicle. I dont see why I should pay, if anything the woman should pay for all damages for wearing distracting clothing in public! Thats what I told the feds because they were blaming me and it wasnt my fault. I want a payout from her for damages and loss of earnings due to not being able to get to work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you cant be serious :auto::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I can't even tell if the people telling OP that he is wrong know that he is obviously trolling... like chill out maybe

ReputationRep:
    Why does this have 2 pages already? It's a crappy troll effort, should have been left alone.

ReputationRep:
    What a load of rubbish. A woman can dress in a way she deems fit. There is no rule about this and it has **** all to do with feminism, and everything to do with not being a chauvinistic, misogynistic, perverse little prick. Keep your eyes on the road and crashes won't happen. Many people are pretty and handsome, doesn't mean it's their fault if you're eyeing them up when you are supposed to have your eyes on the road. That's called the responsibility of driving, buddy.

ReputationRep:
    This guy is clearly taking the piss lol

ReputationRep:
    I agree, females in the summer are a huge distraction for motorists

personally im not complaining though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    She had a great behind ngl, the guys must have loved it :lol:
    She's probably happy that she got your attention too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Why does this have 2 pages already? It's a crappy troll effort, should have been left alone.
    It somehow got to the second page before anyone called troll, I don't know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Dear anybody who agrees with this,

Please remove yourself, closing the door on your way out,

Bye-bye.

~Jay
    Clearly the female wore tight clothes to catch the eyes of males, including male drivers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Clearly the female wore tight clothes to catch the eyes of males, including male drivers.
    Not her responsibility if you look. Also, you don't know whether she's heterosexual or homosexual - don't assume anything. You don't even know the girl.

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone for biting 🎣

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quality trolling.

ReputationRep:
    I'm'a give u an 8/8 gr8 b8 m8 score fo dis :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I'm'a give u an 8/8 gr8 b8 m8 score fo dis :yep:
    10/10 would read again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How anyone can conclude Im at fault is beyond me.. If you were driving and I started shinning lights in your face causing you to lose concentration and you crashed how could I blame you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    Like I care

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your mum cares, the few extra inches makes all the difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Smashcam innit

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.