Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Poll: Difficulty of OCR A2 Physics G484 20/6/16 Watch

• View Poll Results: How difficult was the OCR G484 exam?
    Very hard
    11.11%
    Hard
    43.86%
    OK
    35.38%
    Easy
    8.19%
    Very easy
    1.46%

ReputationRep:
    I thk I screwed my exam with simple silly mistakes.... Comparing to 2015, this year's a bit harder so the grade boundaries should be a bit lower?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarytsrrr)
    I thk I screwed my exam with simple silly mistakes.... Comparing to 2015, this year's a bit harder so the grade boundaries should be a bit lower?
    I thought it was harder too but there were a lot more calculations and fewer wordy questions, which favour the majority of the candidates who do maths and further however the ones who don't will have struggled. Therefore reckon the boundaries will be similar to last year but more skewered. Perhaps:

48 - A*
    44 - A
    39 - B
    35 - C

??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFarmerLad)
    I thought it was harder too but there were a lot more calculations and fewer wordy questions, which favour the majority of the candidates who do maths and further however the ones who don't will have struggled. Therefore reckon the boundaries will be similar to last year but more skewered. Perhaps:

48 - A*
    44 - A
    39 - B
    35 - C

??
    I thk full ums would be around 52... So predictions may be correct... Im just too careless that i've calculated the wrong thing lol....

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.