Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is it as a white guy it's easier to meet south Asian and black women? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    What? No. I don't.
    As a South Asian girl, I'm actually attracted to white guys. :dontknow:
    oh look tis Mocha, speaker of all South Asian Gals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    No I mean what did you mean about them being cold and nasty?
    They giveoff a brutal vibe, want a bad boy, narrow world view, all protocol and judgement, hate culture and thought, the usual little Englander, miserly vibe, the political thing is part of the nastiness. I am curious about a shag or connection with my supposed 'tribe' lol but at the same time know I am not to their tastes and we have jack in common and it's totally futile when there are richer delights and broader horizons out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    As an Asian guy, in my experience I've found South Asian girls to be more cold and arrogant. Whilst white and Carribbean girls tend to be more friendly and I've gotten along with more.

(This is all a generalisation though, every girl is different obviously)
    Maybe people want something different though can;t imagine these types of women want Asian men, too narrow. Also there is the really self-important posh girls who are obsessed by class. It's not that I think they are amzing or don;t appreciate black or asian girls, I love them, it's just the sheer failure and lack of connection with my own ethnicity which perversely makes it sometimes intriguing to get. Pretty much know it's futile though.

Edit-South Asians are hot though, maybe you see it less cos you are one, they have such allure, they are like the best of a black woman and white woman and then multiplied. They got brains and the allure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Perhaps because South Asian and Black girls don't like the widespread sexism of their community. :dontknow:
    I'm not talking muslims, Hindus and Sikhs really. And Caribbean guys, are they all sexist?

ReputationRep:
    Can I get this moved MODS?

ReputationRep:
    Find white guys ugly, i be like ewwww

S'okay if you feel the same about me, a south asian gyal
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)

Edit-South Asians are hot though, maybe you see it less cos you are one, they have such allure, they are like the best of a black woman and white woman and then multiplied. They got brains and the allure.
    Ain't that the truth.. :rofl: not sure about that middle bit but anyway. :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Duh, wrong place
    😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic Member)
    White guy who relates hard.

Never got the obsession with nordic/germanic girls, Black and Asian girls have much better banter and they're so beauts
    Aww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    u like their bright pink penis'? <3
    :teehee:

(Original post by Josb)
    Repped.
    Oh..thanks. :woo:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    oh look tis Mocha, speaker of all South Asian Gals.
    Oh, look, 'tis trustmeimlying1, one and only stalker of Mochassassin.
    This is getting a little pathetic now, even for you. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe people want something different though can;t imagine these types of women want Asian men, too narrow. Also there is the really self-important posh girls who are obsessed by class. It's not that I think they are amzing or don;t appreciate black or asian girls, I love them, it's just the sheer failure and lack of connection with my own ethnicity which perversely makes it sometimes intriguing to get. Pretty much know it's futile though.

there's plenty of Indian girls like this. Tbf that's probably just with rich girls in general.

Oh no, I do prefer South Asian girls, they just don't seem to prefer me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    As an Asian guy, in my experience I've found South Asian girls to be more cold and arrogant. Whilst white and Carribbean girls tend to be more friendly and I've gotten along with more.

(This is all a generalisation though, every girl is different obviously)

Haha i find most asian girls think that of asian guys. Tbh todays asian girls are arrogant and snobby most of us arent tho. The ones tgat arent are more the type of ones to have banter with and are more friendly

ReputationRep:

Oh no, I do prefer South Asian girls, they just don't seem to prefer me :lol:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smile43)
    aww

(Original post by samina_ay)
    find white guys ugly, i be like ewwwws'okay if you feel the same about me, a south asian gyal
    </3

ReputationRep:
    As a white person (male), I don't think there is a more attractive race than south Asians. I also find that modesty and the reservedness that comes with Asian culture very attractive as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    is that even true i thought south asian girls hate white people
    Where did you hear that?

As a south asian girl I like all flavours of men...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smile43)
    Haha i find most asian girls think that of asian guys. Tbh todays asian girls are arrogant and snobby most of us arent tho. The ones tgat arent are more the type of ones to have banter with and are more friendly
    You're right, you see it in both guys and girls. I have met some great ones, the type you can actually joke around with. The arrogant few are very frustrating though :lol:

(Original post by Mochassassin)
    :console:
    Why doesn't anybody love me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Where did you hear that?

As a south asian girl I like all flavours of men...

:rofl:
    +1 rep for the Phoebe gif.

Why doesn't anybody love me?
    I do! Just...not in the way you want me to. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic Member)
    Never been with a girl of my own race and I don't think I ever will, such a total misfit :teehee:

I get ice queen vibes from white girls. I had a friend at high school who was from another country and he noticed this with me. He said British culture is very conformist whereas people from other countries are more chilled out and friendly.
    As a south asian girl, I aspire to be an ice queen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    As a south asian girl, I aspire to be an ice queen...

Why be an ice queen when you can be a Spice Queen?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.