Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abirella)
    Your the first person to say it's not scary lol did you watch it alone?
    I watched it with a couple of friends but usually I don't get scared easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    I WATCHEDTHE FUKIN TRAILER MAN
    I am not going to watch the real movie jesus christ.
    I get scared when I see a bug, you think I'm gonna go watch the conjuring?
    Absolutely not.
    My twin ^

I was alone downstairs at 2am and the advertisement came on, I thought I'd be brave and just sit through it, my brain was like "It's just an advert, don't be silly, nothing to worry about. Remember you are 18 years old..." and then it started getting louder and I quickly changed channels

ReputationRep:
    Judging by the trailer (which I watched as a Spotify ad) it's the most cliched thing ever

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the cinema on Fri to watch it.

Lol I've got a whole group of friends to watch it with.

At least I won't be screaming/ crying alone :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    Way scarier than the first and it was awesome. Definitely my favourite film of the year so far.
    That's great to hear. I will probably watch it in the cinema this week. I love horror movies.

ReputationRep:
    From what I've read a man had a heart attack in the cinema (could've been chance,or could've just been too much for him, bless him). I personally thought the movie was kinda poor, I've read into and seen shows about the Enfield Hauntings and maybe that was why I didn't enjoy it as much but I didn't find it scary or very interesting. Although, I wasn't a fan of the first movie either

ReputationRep:
    Never got the hype with the first one. Like a door closes or something and everyone gets **** scared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thnksfrthvnm)
    From what I've read a man had a heart attack in the cinema (could've been chance,or could've just been too much for him, bless him). I personally thought the movie was kinda poor, I've read into and seen shows about the Enfield Hauntings and maybe that was why I didn't enjoy it as much but I didn't find it scary or very interesting. Although, I wasn't a fan of the first movie either
    Yeah and he is dead now and they said in the news that his body went messing. Are they just making stories up or what? That sounds spooky to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    Never got the hype with the first one. Like a door closes or something and everyone gets **** scared.
    LOL yeah so I think and hope Conjuring 2 will be better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abirella)
    Yeah and he is dead now and they said in the news that his body went messing. Are they just making stories up or what? That sounds spooky to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I saw that, I am very curious as to find out what happened to his body...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.