Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elivercury)
    Anime, video games, TV shows, tabletop games....pizza and beer?

That does me.
    Lol food is a hobby?

You need something physical, and get some fresh air;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    I have in the past. But i wouldnt call that a hobby still
    Well playing a sport is considered as a hobby, even Google agrees lol

ReputationRep:
    Omg I hate that question, cuz then I have to pretend like I actually have a life lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Lately its been mainly colouring in :laugh: I find it quite relaxing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Lol food is a hobby?

You need something physical, and get some fresh air;
    I'll pass, at the moment "fresh air" makes my head want to explode. Also physical activity requires too much effort.

ReputationRep:
    I need a new hobby so thought of asking what other people's are, and see if I might find it interesting.

I LOVE cooking most of the time, shopping, going out being near nature, taking pics, reading and learning to speak arabic.

<3 <3 <3 I am considering doing crafting, or starting to do some sort of Sport at home e.g. Cycling or badminton :P

I don't know about you girls, but cycling makes me feel uncomfortable :/
    I deffo recommend Arabic, also take up coding

ReputationRep:
    Hobbies include;

:cig: green

Tumblr - fr0sr.tumblr.com (I tend to post my own photography, but I need to get a DLSR soon. - Currently use my smartphone, not that the quality is bad mind)

Photography - Mainly just landscapes and lighting but I do enjoy "glow" blogs.

Fashion - Take an interest in fashion, need to invest in more clothing tbh - /fa/ user too expensive though.

Music - Somewhat unknown artists, and legendary bands like The Smiths and so on.
    I go to a load of music events during the year, mainly in o2 Academies and stuff.

Motorbikes - Love riding, but haven't ridden since I got hit by a car. Low speed stuff but the point remains. - Looking to start riding again and get my licence to a2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Omg I hate that question, cuz then I have to pretend like I actually have a life lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why not make one? Lol

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Lately its been mainly colouring in :laugh: I find it quite relaxing
    Interesting , always thought of it as childish

I'll pass, at the moment "fresh air" makes my head want to explode. Also physical activity requires too much effort.
    Erm try it

(Original post by Al-farhan)
    I deffo recommend Arabic, also take up coding
    Arabic language is 😍😍😍. It's beneficial for Muslims aswell. I need to be motivated to learn speaking it and understanding it

(Original post by fr0sr_)
    Hobbies include;

:cig: green

Tumblr - fr0sr.tumblr.com (I tend to post my own photography, but I need to get a DLSR soon. - Currently use my smartphone, not that the quality is bad mind)

Photography - Mainly just landscapes and lighting but I do enjoy "glow" blogs.

Fashion - Take an interest in fashion, need to invest in more clothing tbh - /fa/ user too expensive though.

Music - Somewhat unknown artists, and legendary bands like The Smiths and so on.
    I go to a load of music events during the year, mainly in o2 Academies and stuff.

Motorbikes - Love riding, but haven't ridden since I got hit by a car. Low speed stuff but the point remains. - Looking to start riding again and get my licence to a2.
    Sounds like you've got a fun life! I love nature and taking pic.

ReputationRep:
    Erm try it
    I did, I wasn't a fan.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you've got a fun life! I love nature and taking pic.
    Work 40 hours a week :'(
    Not much time to do stuff anymore, but in the weekends is when the proper fun happens.

ReputationRep:
    I did, I wasn't a fan.
    So you're a "shut-in" ?

ReputationRep:
    So you're a "shut-in" ?
    Hmmm perhaps. On the one hand I leave my flat regularly. On the other hand it is rarely through choice and I'd much rather stay inside if able. I'd never considered it before.

Although there is quite a gap between not enjoying physical activities such as sports and being a shut-in I would note.

ReputationRep:
    I did, I wasn't a fan.

Are you depressed? Can't see why you wouldn't like fresh air or going for a walk outside

Work 40 hours a week :'(
    Not much time to do stuff anymore, but in the weekends is when the proper fun happens.
    Wow long hours! What job?
    Oooo lol so what do you do usually on the weekends? 😄

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm perhaps. On the one hand I leave my flat regularly. On the other hand it is rarely through choice and I'd much rather stay inside if able. I'd never considered it before.

Although there is quite a gap between not enjoying physical activities such as sports and being a shut-in I would note.
    Erm why not consider playing kinetic sports indoor / play chess

ReputationRep:
    Are you depressed? Can't see why you wouldn't like fresh air or going for a walk outside
    Nope, I'd consider myself rather happy go lucky in fact.

I can't see why you'd like going outside for fresh air or a walk. To each their own.

ReputationRep:
    Erm why not consider playing kinetic sports indoor / play chess
    I'm confused, how is chess more physically active than playing any other tabletop game?

Incidentally, 40 hours is a standard work week for most companies.

ReputationRep:
    Wow long hours! What job?
    Oooo lol so what do you do usually on the weekends? 😄
    I'm an IT Engineer. - I spend about 10hrs a week on commuting too. Used to be 20, but thankfully it reduced.

Just go out to various events and have a good time really. London and the like.
    One of my last "jaunts" led me to meet Grimmy - which was odd.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an IT Engineer. - I spend about 10hrs a week on commuting too. Used to be 20, but thankfully it reduced.

Just go out to various events and have a good time really. London and the like.
    One of my last "jaunts" led me to meet Grimmy - which was odd.
    Events like

ReputationRep:
    Events like
    Music, went to see:

Foxes
    The Smyths
    Keaton Henson
    The 1975

All different genres really - mainly in London.
    Roundhouse, Brixton o2 Academy, KOKO etc. - Got a number of other events planned for the winter mainly

My hobbies are sleeping,watching tv and eating Doritos .I can finish one big packet in 15 minutes.another hobby is pottery and artery...and boxing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.