Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Well, you don't know what your AS grades are yet so hold your horses. The system has changed for your year I believe, so your AS grades will not affect your total A level grade. So, it is possible to get A*s at A2 if you work hard.

There's no simple answer to how much revision you should be doing. I've just finished my A2s and I revised every night since the beginning of the year in any time which wasn't taken up by homework. However, I did the same at AS.

Best of luck.
    Thanks mate. Best of luck with you're A2 results. Many, Many thanks for your help.

(Original post by KLEF123123)
    Thanks mate. Best of luck with you're A2 results. Many, Many thanks for your help.
    No worries. Hope I helped. You can do this!

ReputationRep:
    That post does not seem to be done by a retard. I think you might have issues digesting information? Going by what you've put. Could it by a form of Dyslexia. If at uni ask to see a professional they'll assess you and deal with anything they find.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can digest information, it's just i feel my mind is preoccupied. Could it be that too much time spent on Youtube/BBC i player could be causing this/leading to such poor performance.

My view habits have only slightly increased since last year, but is it likely that this is making the difference between those A*s / D/E

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KLEF123123)
    I can digest information, it's just i feel my mind is preoccupied. Could it be that too much time spent on Youtube/BBC i player could be causing this/leading to such poor performance.

My view habits have only slightly increased since last year, but is it likely that this is making the difference between those A*s / D/E
    To summarize.

Simply remember the title with the information this way when you have a teacher talk about a specific thing it will trigger that information

I would say what really makes the difference here is structure

The only reason people can go yep yep while you wouldn't is because they know what the teacher is talking about , the only way they know what the teacher is talking about when you do not is when they have the same cues as the teacher/idea.
    Stick to the textbook it will give you the best possible ,it is not going to be because of viewing habits..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.