Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    kind of yeah, she was the reason I kept on breathing.
    I'm 20 and I do customer service
    who? your mother?
    so aren't you in uni? plus is it paid job? i know i am dumb in this field because i never done any jobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giratina)
    I'm just saying what everyones thinking

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I certainly wasn't thinking like you.:erm:

thanks for the info.

is it too late to call the numbers as it's midnight where I am and would it cost anything? sorry for being a bother
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Sorry that was meant to say help lines:

Samaritans: 116 123

PAPYRUS: 0800 068 41 41

CALM: 0800 58 58 58

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Suicide...ting-help.aspx

And we're all here as well but if you do feel that you're going to make any bad decisions, please, please, please call one of these

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the info.

is it too late to call the numbers as it's midnight where I am and would it cost anything? sorry for being a bother
    You're not a bother at all! Don't worry, I know the first one for Samaritans is 24 hour, I'm not sure about the other two, the last one is also specifically for men going through things like this so even if you can't contact them tonight it would be a good idea to phone them at some point, start with the Samaritans though

No I had a gf, we broke up, I think about her everyday, before I sleep, after I wake up, I miss her so much

no uni, my father made me go Islamic schools, I didn't like them
    yeah I'm on minimum wage and no your not dumb
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    who? your mother?
    so aren't you in uni? plus is it paid job? i know i am dumb in this field because i never done any jobs
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    thanks for the info.

The Samaritans are open 24/7 365 days of the year. It's a freephone number now too. Please reach out to them OP.

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking about my life
    No career path, no friends, me and my family don't talk, the only one person in my life I cared for is no longer with me.

I have literally no one to talk to, someone please help/advise me, I seriously think I'm going to do something stupid.
    ****'s gonna be difficult but you need to rebuild, you have a job?

ReputationRep:
    No I had a gf, we broke up, I think about her everyday, before I sleep, after I wake up, I miss her so much

no uni, my father made me go Islamic schools, I didn't like them
    yeah I'm on minimum wage and no your not dumb
    OMGGGG thats soooo sweet :cry2: i hate break ups any chance you guys can be together again
    your dad sounds like very restrict man my dad encourages me to go uni and i will be :yy: but as you are an adult now, you have your own free will do step up for your own rights :yep:
    as other members suggest; call a helpline, they should help you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You are worth so much more than you give yourself credit for! If you aren't happy with the way thing as going for you, change them! Please don't do anything stupid you are a valued individual and you deserve to live a long, happy and fulfilled life wh oh you will once you get out of this negative feeling, if you are feeling really low please speak to your go or call one of the helpings, there are people out there wanting to help you, you matter!

And if things aren't going the way you want them to, you have the power to change them so do so!
    Great post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Great post
    Thank you! I hope so, it's all true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Some of the replies on this thread are disgusting and ignorant. OP is reaching out for help and people think its a joke.

Always here for a chat. Things will get better, just hang in there.
    Who thinks its a joke?

no I don't think there's any chance.
    ahh ....I think I should sleep now, I pray everynight I don't wake up
    I know I'm bringing a lot of negativity with this thread and I apologise for that.
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    OMGGGG thats soooo sweet :cry2: i hate break ups any chance you guys can be together again
    your dad sounds like very restrict man my dad encourages me to go uni and i will be :yy: but as you are an adult now, you have your own free will do step up for your own rights :yep:
    as other members suggest; call a helpline, they should help you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You are worth so much more than you give yourself credit for! If you aren't happy with the way thing as going for you, change them! Please don't do anything stupid you are a valued individual and you deserve to live a long, happy and fulfilled life wh oh you will once you get out of this negative feeling, if you are feeling really low please speak to your go or call one of the helpings, there are people out there wanting to help you, you matter!

And if things aren't going the way you want them to, you have the power to change them so do so!
    That was great advice!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I hope so, it's all true
    Yes it is That's advice I could take as well. I felt a bit crappy a while back and I would like to make some changes but hmmm...it's hard Though not impossible It's a work in progress for me I think.

Oops, kind of derailed the thread

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm bringing a lot of negativity with this thread and I apologise for that.
    if you wanna PM me than free feel to do so
    :goodnight: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you pray that. You are a unique person, capable of great things. Of course things you are experiencing arent permanent. You will soon get friends etc etc. Im guessing you are still young so dont make a decision to do something stupid when you havent even lived your life yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Yes it is That's advice I could take as well. I felt a bit crappy a while back and I would like to make some changes but hmmm...it's hard Though not impossible It's a work in progress for me I think.

Oops, kind of derailed the thread
    Aw, I'm sorry I've felt like that as well but these feelings pass, they're temporary, of course it's difficult to make changes but if they're going to allow you to make the most out of life, they're worth it :yep:

Good luck with making those changes! You can do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shapez)
    Who thinks its a joke?
    There were some really mean comments before but the moderator removed it so its all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    There were some really mean comments before but the moderator removed it so its all good
    Do you know who it was? Ill teach them a lesson not to write something like that.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I'm sorry I've felt like that as well but these feelings pass, they're temporary, of course it's difficult to make changes but if they're going to allow you to make the most out of life, there worth it :yep:

Good luck with making those changes! You can do it!
    Yeah, of course we all have moments like that but as you quite rightfully say, they're only temporary Yeah that's very true. It's just taking that first step to make a change, I suppose. Haha I know for me most of it is to do with self confidence...

Thank you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.